Job title: Business Finance Control Product Associate-Global Banking & Markets
Job description: Assignment Detail
Industry: Financial Services
Business Finance Control Product Associate-Global Banking & Markets
Job Number: 22-04813
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Business Finance Control Product Associate-Global Banking & Markets for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Substantiate the official daily P&L explain and its provision for VaR backtesting. Oversight of trader T0 flashes and estimate to official T+1 P&L variances as business unit level.
- Preparation monthly & quarterly revenue commentary to senior manager and regulator
- Controller for the global rates management VTD
- Perform Independent Price Verification of vanilla and complex financial instruments
- Review of material new deals
- Review of changes to daily balance sheet & substantiation to transactional activity.
- Daily interaction with the Front Desk Trading desk and collaboration with other support teams
- Balance sheet analysis (capital, liquidity, exposures etc) including inventory aging and its reporting.
- Month end close, including Financial Disclosures and calculation and recording of netting entries
- Quarterly fair value disclosure
- BS/BA Degree (Finance, Accounting preferred)
- Control focus, strong financial analytics experience, comfortable with complex products
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good business partnering skills
- 2+ years of professional work experience within the financial services industry
- Advanced experience skills with Excel and complex spreadsheets
- Fixed income or derivative experience preferred
- Salary: 90,000 – 111,000
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Expected salary: $90000 – 111000 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 05:46:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!