Job title: Business Management Consultant
Company: Next Level Recruiting
Job description: Come join a rock-solid, growing organization that values customers, community, and employees!
We are looking for motivated, hard-working leaders who want to immerse themselves in our culture of positivity, excitement, and are not afraid to try something new. We are one of the nation’s leading Business Consulting and Management firms. Our hard-working employees make it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality service to each and every customer.
We work and learn as a team and the prospects are bright for professionals who aspire to become mentors, managers, and business leaders. In our Business Management Consultants development to become a successful manager, they’ll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage, and promote staff members. Our Business Management Consultant position allows everyone to learn our business from the ground up and understand how they play an integral part in our company’s success. We are dedicated and focused on the development of our Business Management Consultants from the hospitality or restaurant industry as there are many transferable skills.
Our Business Management Consultants Gain:
- A basic understanding of sales and marketing methods
- How to coach and train individuals from the ground up
- The ability to adapt to different personalities
- Public speaking and presentation skills
What You Bring as a Business Management Consultant:
- Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the sales and marketing managers
- Effectively communicate, influence, and adapt to all types of customers, clients, and team members
- Respond to customer requests and complaints in a timely and courteous manner
- Develop new business and maintain current relationships to increase customer retainment
- Shadow senior management to develop proper sales techniques, problem-solving skills, and conflict management abilities
- Lead and motivate the customer service and sales team to consistently provide World-Class Service
Qualifications to be a Business Management Consultant:
- Some Experience in leadership, customer service, hospitality, food service, serving, bartending, or sales
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Natural leadership abilities and the drive to see others succeed
- Ability to provide prompt and courteous customer service
- Excellent communication skills with a variety of individuals
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 06:35:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!