Job title: Business System Analyst II, Hybrid – Professional Services
Job description: Company Description
Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet.
We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service.
With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world’s most recognizable and innovative organizations.
The Business Systems Analyst will provide solutions that help attain business outcomes for our client and will report directly to the IT Director.
The Business Systems Analyst will work directly with service owners and engineers across the client organization to catalog and assess services, document support designs, prioritize, and implement processes to support the applications they manage.
The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for analyzing the current platforms and processes and driving improvements.
You will analyze complex business problems and deliver solutions that are focused on scalability and continuous improvement.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify business process gaps and help scale current client systems to fill them.
- Conduct quantitative/qualitative data analysis using various tools and functions.
- Analyze complex business problems that can be solved through change management or system automation.
- Leverage business process knowledge & expertise to identify gaps and recommend process or system improvements.
- Talk to the customer to fully understand the problem – look and listen beyond the implementation request and get to the heart of the problem.
- Devise solutions with the customer so that it fits the tech stack, is flexible for the next problem/solution, and be able to document it
- Support team with management of information and applicable supporting documents and dashboards.
- Create workflow diagrams, decision trees and data mapping.
- Create use cases and user stories.
- Work with stakeholders, including 3rd party representatives, to assist with troubleshooting and resolve business systems problems.
- Work with client stakeholders to improve, automate and align business data with current client processes.
- Curate and maintain related support documentation and runbooks (Self help articles, macros, training material, support flows, other documentation).
Location: Hybrid – 3 days/week on-site. Applicant must be a commutable distance to San Francisco, CA.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In order to protect the health and safety of all onsite employees, proof of full vaccination is required.
*Please note: Astreya is unable to sponsor or transfer any kind of Visa at this time.
Resume must reflect the required experience/qualifications to be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S/B.A) from four-college or university and 2-5 years’ related experience and/or training;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have deep knowledge of Sales/Sales Operations
- Have used Salesforce to an extent that you can navigate the tool
- Strong analytical skills – able to get to the heart of the issue and devise a solution for the clients current tech stack.
- Ability to create Workflow diagrams, Decision trees and Data mapping
- Ability to create Use Cases and User Stories from scratch
- Responsible for process improvement.
- Builds productive internal and external working relationships
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Excellent documentation, writing, organization and verbal communication skills.
- Able to read and create technical documentation.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment
- Knowledge of various programming languages.
- Able to create metrics in various systems.
- Education in Statistics.
- Understanding of project management.
Physical Demand & Work Environment
- Must have the ability to perform office-related tasks which may include prolonged sitting or standing
- Must have the ability to move from place to place within an office environment
- Must be able to use a computer
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Some positions may require occasional repetitive motion or movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
What can Astreya offer you?
- Employment in the fast-growing IT space providing you with a variety of career options
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Introduction to new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- Focus on internal promotion and internal mobility – we love to build teams from within
- Free 24/7 accessible Professional Development through online courses to give you opportunities to upskill at your own pace
- Education Assistance
- Dedicated management to provide you with on point leadership and care
- Numerous on the job perks
- Market competitive compensation and insurance, health and wellness benefits
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:42:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!