Job title: Business Zone Admin
Job description: Job Description:
Auto req ID: 262354BR
PepsiCo offers the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses — Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola — also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world. With net revenues of approximately $60 billion, PepsiCo’s people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo’s promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages for local tastes; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment, including by conserving energy and water usage, and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support, and invest in the local communities where we operate.
Frito-Lay, a key business unit within , is a market leader in the snack food industry. We are the makers of some of America’s favorite snack foods including, FRITOS®, LAY’S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS®.
Downloading, pulling, and analyzing various reports from internal systems
Answering questions and providing front-line support to various cross-functional teams and employees
Supporting the team in the analysis, coordination, and execution of various programs
Independently organizing and producing computer-based presentations
Payroll of all route sales drivers and detailers
Multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
This key position is the front-line for employees needing assistance
Template, service changes, end-date customers, Masterfile customer updates, etc.
Superscheduler / Salesforce (hourly) – maintenance of schedule & updated mileage form
Weekly sales reports (Stales, IMS Reports, as ZSL need) & Weekly Sales
Call-Ins (combine DSL inputs per region/zone requirements)
Organize and manage budget for Zone events – Take point on event planning and budget management
Meeting Prep & Slides – Sales and IMO (for no IMO Admin locations only)
Zone Meetings, D&I Events, etc.
Safety tracking, training, checklist, folders for incidents, OSHA requirements and forms (300A, etc),
Safety Audit, Safety Committee Meetings, DOT / timecard mailing to DOT coordinator
Route bids / re-engineering support – binder maintenance
Maintain all personnel files & safety files
Maintain progressive discipline for Zone (coordinate with HRZA for attendance tracking)
T&E submissions & A/P (myBuy/POs): P-Card, Supply Orders for Zone, Drug Screens, DOT Physicals, Maintenance Repairs, Vendor Coordination, PPE ordering and distribution
Facility Management – RSR Mailbox Updates, Communication Board Updates, Compliance Posters (State & Federal)
Equipment Management – Handhelds, iPhone setup, distribution, returns/repairs (communicate phone number updates to HRZA), DSL computer / iPad ordering & repair
Rewards & Recognition – Prizes, meals, manage/publish frontline birthdays & anniversaries, local recognition programs, etc.)
Uniform allowance updates (as applicable)
Coordinate execution of Flu Clinic, Wellness Fairs, etc.
Mail Management & Shipping (includes daily reports, coupon distribution & shipping to bins, XPC Print and Distribute) * Fuel card requests/cancellations
- Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. Onsite. Flexibility required. Overtime & holidays as needed.
- Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- College Education and Previous HR experience is preferred
- 3-5 years administrative experience is preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities
- Ability to assume responsibility and work independently with little or no supervision
- Proven administrative and organizational skills with ability to manage workload and effectively prioritize work
- Computer skills including expert competency in Excel and proficiency with Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Must possess organizational, problem solving and follow through skills to complete projects in a timely manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Team player that is resourceful, creative and results oriented with strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with people at all levels, in person and over the phone both within and outside the company
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Authorized to work in United States on a permanent basis
- Must pass a drug screen and background investigation
#LI-USA Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available & documents. View
Please view our
Location: Louisville, KY
Job date: Tue, 03 May 2022 04:28:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!