Job title: CCB – Data Science / Quant Modeling – Executive Director
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm. Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) serves over 70 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services through our 137,000 employees. The Chase Business Modeling team builds cutting-edge Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence solutions that empower informed decision making, drive high-value business objectives, and enhance the customer experience. Our team members work with colleagues across marketing, finance, and operations to deliver high-impact models for all of our customers’ needs across our product suite: from banking and credit card products for individuals and small business, to home and auto loans, as well as wealth management.
As a Quant Modeling Director, you will lead efforts in developing and implementing Machine Learning models and analytic tools to solve complex problem for consumer and small business products by collaborating with cross-functional teams across the firm. The role is a combination of people and relationship building, project management, internal advisory, model development, data analytics, staff management, and coaching.
- Working with your team to build statistical models for key business drivers, including forecasting deposits, loans, and revenue, and optimizing strategies
- Managing end-to-end model development process (data collection, development, documentation, model review, and deployment)
- Recruiting and developing top talent
- Establishing strong relationships with key stakeholders across lines of business and functions
- Exploring alternative data sources and modeling methodologies
- Ensuring that all models are in compliance with regulatory requirements and the Firm-wide model risk policies
- Proven track record of building and leading large-scale modeling teams
- At least 6+ years of experience with people leadership experience, preferably in financial services or a closely related industry
- Proven experience in machine learning model development on high computational platforms
- Strong analytical, interpretive, and problem solving skills, with demonstrated ability of thinking outside the box
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills to present analytical findings and exercise influence across all levels of the organization
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Economics/Econometrics, Applied Economics, Decision Science, Operations Research, Mathematics (or equivalent quantitative field), Ph.D. is preferred
- Experienced in supporting model review and regulatory examination
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 22:13:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!