Job title: CFO/ SVP Finance- Mortgage Banking- Will pay for relo
Company: Gables Search
Job description: Full Job Description
Founded in 1991 with the idea to be the alternative to the big banks, this bank has since grown into a financial services company with more than $45 billion in assets. Through our multiple companies and divisions, we provide traditional community banking and commercial banking services, wealth management solutions, commercial and life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, and short-term accounts receivable financing and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing, and treasury management services. We provide community-oriented personal and business banking services to customers located in the greater Chicagoland area, northwest Indiana, and southern Wisconsin through more than 175 community bank locations.
This bank is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion assets under management and traded on the NASDAQ:WTFC. Built on the “HAVE IT ALL” model, it offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. They operate fifteen community bank subsidiaries with over 170 banking locations in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, they operate various non-bank business units including commercial and life insurance premium financing, short-term accounts receivable financing, out-sourced administrative services, mortgage origination and purchase, wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
The Mortgage business is one of the top 20 bank-owned retail mortgage originators and loan servicers in the country, originating in excess of $4 billion in loans annually, in all 50 states. We offer competitive pricing and a wide variety of mortgage products for the first-time homebuyer to the seasoned veteran, as well as the technology and support staff to ease you through the process.
With more than 65 lending offices across the U.S., and more than 175 bank branch locations, the mortgage business is committed to serving the financial needs of homeowners across the nation.
Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune (past 8 years) and Employee Recommended award by the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and discretionary or incentive bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within culture
Why join this team?
- We have a culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit
- We offer multiple opportunities for development and upward mobility
- We continue to be a growing company in banking and mortgage
- You’ll have significant interaction with senior leaders of the organization including the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Credit Officer
What You’ll Do
Financial analysis – review trends and derive insights * Strategic insights – provide your input/feedback on the industry to help the business become more profitable
- Forecasting – help in budgeting, planning and estimating future growth
- Leadership – lead separate accounting and finance teams
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Finance or accounting degree
- Experience interacting with senior leadership
- Mortgage industry experience required
- Familiarity with mortgage servicing
- Hands-on leader that’s execution oriented
Medical Insurance • Dental • Vision • Life insurance • Accidental death and dismemberment • Short-term and long term Disability Insurance • Parental Leave • Employee Assistance Program (EAP) • Traditional and Roth 401(k) with company match • Flexible Spending Account (FSA) • Employee Stock Purchase Plan at 5% discount • Critical Illness Insurance • Accident Insurance • Transportation and Commuting Benefits • Banking Benefits • Pet Insurance
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Wed, 04 May 2022 07:07:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!