Job title: Civil Engineer/Civil Engineering Technician, Atlanta, GA
Company: E Group Engineering Services
Job description: Civil Engineer/Civil Engineering Technician
Date Posted 6/22/2022
Location Atlanta, GA
Job Type Contract Full-Time
Job Description Immediate 12+ month (starting in August 2022) position available in Atlanta, GA.
- Provide civil engineering support for the surveying, mapping, design, and construction of various projects, including electric transmission lines, substation facilities, corporate facilities, and site development for various customers.
- Perform design functions and/or facilitate design functions for above in CAD environment.
- Provide quality control and assurance of design plans, project review and consultation with various departments, scheduling, cost budgeting and cost analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, or closely related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of civil engineering site design experience is required.
- Specific experience in grading, storm water management systems, drainage and erosion control is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D required for civil engineering design and drafting.
- Project management experience coordinating multiple projects simultaneously preferred.
- Experience with Geographical Information Systems (GIS) tools preferred.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Engineer in Training (EIT) certification is preferred
- Professional Engineer license in Georgia is a plus
- GaSWCC Level II Design Professional Certification is a plus
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at [email protected]
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to [email protected] All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 00:34:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!