Job title: Civil Engineering Project Manager
Company: Tait & Associates, Inc.
Job description: Join the TAIT Team!
We are a leader in improving civilization through the design and development of our physical environment. TAIT is a family company and continues to grow since 1964. Join TAIT & become an integral part of a stellar team!
We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development. TAIT fosters and encourages each Associate’s entrepreneurial spirit with every project & design opportunity. We provide a variety of training opportunities to develop your skills, top tier benefits because we care about your well-being, a real work-life balance & the flexibility life needs, and an unbeatable friendly, professional, positive work environment. Here’s your chance to start your career with a Top Workplace in Orange County 🙂 don’t wait to apply
The Civil Engineer Project Manager leads a team of planners, designers and staff to transform the dreams of our clients into brick and mortar. The position is really a composite of many jobs- client liaison, civil designer and team leader. We pride ourselves on giving project managers both the flexibility and the support required to run and own TAIT projects.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- Current CA P.E. license required.
- 5-7 years minimum experience in a responsible position with exposure to technical applications, management of projects and staff interaction.
- Strong design skills using AutoCAD and Civil 3D for land development design including the areas of grading, drainage, streets, sewers, storm drains and utilities.
- Ability to apply proven principles of civil engineering within the context of an aggressive service-oriented business environment.
- Expertise in the preparation of grading plans, utility plans, site plans and the preparation of preliminary cost estimates.
- Superior leadership and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and a desire to function in a position of high visibility both internal and external to the company.
- Will assist the Director with marketing and client development for the Division.
- Identify design criteria and oversee an efficient design and plan preparation.
- Solve design problems using engineering calculations and following general design standards.
- Establish project controls and ensure accuracy and quality in plans.
- Ensure technical quality, profitability, schedule, project staff coordination, client communications and follow-up.
- Spearhead plan processing at public agencies.
- Interface daily with our clients, develop proposals, negotiate scopes and fees, ensure timely billing and collections and change orders.
- Manage project staff to include design engineers and CAD operators, with the ability to mentor junior design staff in basic engineering procedures and techniques.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Norco, CA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:58:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!