Job title: Cleared Documentation Management (DM) Engineer
Job description: A Global Government Contracting Company is seeking a Documentation Management (DM) Engineer to join thier team in Colorado Springs, CO!
**Must have final dod secret clearance!
- Prepare Version Description Documents (VDDs) for Mission SW, CCS-C, Bi-monthly OSCOTS, Bi-annual Keys/UTWs, Scripts, Training Data, and other miscellaneous products
- Schedule and conduct peer reviews, change management, and deliveries to customer
- Maintain and update CM/DM documentation such as Plans, Help Pages and Job Aids
- Participate in classified safe audits and other audits, as needed
- Maintain document libraries
- Perform trusted downloads
- Assist with controlling all classified and unclassified media
- Create and label media for delivery to the customer
- Interface with customer, systems engineering, test, and other team members
- Report Status in multiple locations
- Prepare and review CDRLs for on-time deliveries
- Participate in Agile activities
- Other miscellaneous tasks, as needed
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Peterson Air Force Base, CO
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:16:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!