Job title: Client Service Delivery Executive-Contract Management
Job description: Client Service Delivery Executive
Customer Service is not a job, it’s an attitude. Do you have service running in your veins? Are you a fan of Clue and love puzzling? Is attention to detail your middle name? Leaseweb is committed to providing the best possible experience to our customers. If you are a natural-born communicator and truly passionate about making every single customer happy, we want to talk to you!
The role of the Client Service Delivery Representative is situated on the Contract Management team. This team is continuously adding value by delivering impeccable support on all contract-related requests, both from internal and external customers.
Contract management is an integral piece of our order-delivery chain, with tasks ranging from creating contracts, enabling a smooth transition from sales to delivery, and being the customer-facing position in the company when it comes to contract-related questions.
What is the role about?
Contract management is the process of managing contract creation, execution, and analysis to maximize operational and financial performance within the organization while reducing financial risks.
- Working knowledge of SAP/C4C, terminology, and standards
- Dispute Management
- Credit Management
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Hands-on mentality
- Keeping all processes & work instructions up to date
- All other related administrative tasks.
Nurturing every single customer and providing them with exceptionally good service.
- Managing contract lifecycles from creation, execution, termination, or renewal
- Provide excellent customer service skills which include being competent, accurate, responsive, and engaged
- Looking after our customers professionally and friendly with questions about contracts, orders, and invoices
- Ability to analyze a situation for potential future problems
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical) across different mediums (ticketing system, email, phone)
- Ensuring reliable end-to-end processes and up to date documentation
- Processing basic administration tasks
Who are you?
The spirit of service is in your DNA. You are precise, you switch easily from a commercial vocabulary to a legal or technical vocabulary, and you have a proven track record of excellence in customer service. You are passionate, eager to learn, and to play a positive role on a great team. You have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and a special talent for human relations.
Work for Leaseweb and help make the internet’s heartbeat.
Leaseweb is a leading cloud-hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including, private cloud, dedicated servers, hybrid hosting, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Working with companies ranging from SMBs to enterprises, Leaseweb has the flexibility, market knowledge, and technical expertise to provide the perfect balance of price and performance. The Leaseweb platform resides on one of the largest, most reliable networks in the world, boasting 10+ Tbps of bandwidth capacity and 99.999% core uptime, low latency, and fast response time from data centers throughout the world.
What we offer:
- Flexible Hybrid Work Model (1 day in the office per week)
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- The possibility to develop yourself and build your career
- Free Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Competitive time-off policy
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care and Medical expenses
- 100% Match on 401k
- Free Starbucks coffee, fruit and snacks, gym discount, company parties, monthly happy hours, Foosball tournaments, wellness challenges, and much much more
- A great working environment in a dynamic, global, fast-growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact
The organization is not currently sponsoring work visas or transfers, including OPT or H1-B. Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens are eligible for application. The organization is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Manassas, VA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 06:35:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!