Job title: Clinical Education Nurse – RN
Company: American Senior Communities
Job description: Description :
Clinical Education Nurse – RN
Bring your heart to work!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
The Clinical Education Nurse is responsible for carrying out education, skills competencies, trainings, clinical observations, and quality assurance audit tools as directed by the Director of Nursing Services (DNS). The Clinical Education Nurse is responsible for assisting in new employee hiring, onboarding, and orientation as well as tracking of licenses, certifications, and in-service education.
- Collaborates with the Benefits Contact/Payroll Coordinator and assists with the delivery of the new hire employee general orientation program.
- Assists in the screening, interviewing, and hiring process through the Application Tracking System.
- Conducts monthly schedule of in-services and new procedure/skills training as directed by the DNS alternating program times to accommodate needs of staff on all shifts.
- Assists DNS with preparation for long-term care survey. Actively participates in long-term care survey process by instructing staff in matters of conduct and disclosure, maintaining a presence at all times surveyors are on-site and directing the timely collection of information required by the survey team.
- Maintains comprehensive records of course offerings, attendance, course objectives, content outlines, and evaluation of individual learning. Pulls Reports and Course Completions in Relias and presents to departmental leaders.
- Completes tracking of in-service requirements per state and federal regulations for CNAs and QMAs.
- Completes tracking of dementia training for all staff and new hires.
- PayActiv – Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of your earned pay
- Quarterly wage increases and bonus opportunities (conditions apply)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans – Affordable, low cost options
- Convenient telehealth services for all employees
- Tuition assistance and certification reimbursement
- PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee Referral Bonus Program – get paid to refer a friend to join our team
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources available for employees and household family members of employees
- Pathogen Reducing Air purification devices in corridors and common areas to help combat COVID-19
- Current Indiana Registered Nurse license
- Current CPR certification
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members, residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In accordance with our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is essential for our customer’s safety and health. New hires, including rehires, will need to show evidence of full vaccination on or before start or receive their first dose or one dose vaccine prior to start date.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request for their exemption through the process outlined in the electronic onboarding paperwork. Should you have any questions regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Location: Clarksville, IN
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:24:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!