Job title: Clinical Education Program Manager (Remote based)
Job description: Expected Travel: Up to 50%
Requisition ID: 6707
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional Urology – NeoTract is dedicated to developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically effective devices that address unmet needs in the field of urology. As part of the Teleflex Interventional Urology business unit, NeoTract’s focus is on improving the standard of care for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) using the UroLift® System, a minimally invasive, permanent implant system that treats symptoms while preserving sexual function*1,2. The UroLift System is clinically proven to treat lower urinary tract symptoms due to BPH in men over the age of 45. The UroLift System lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue. More than 175,000 men have been treated with the UroLift System in select markets worldwide.** Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
- No instances of new, sustained erectile or ejaculatory dysfunction in the FDA pivotal study.
** Management estimate based on product sales and average units per procedure * Roehrborn, J Urology 2013 LIFT Study
- McVary, J Sex Med 2014
Indicated for the treatment of symptoms of an enlarged prostate up to 100cc in men 45 years or older. As with any medical procedure, individual results may vary. Most common side effects are temporary and include pain or burning with urination, blood in the urine, pelvic pain, urgent need to urinate and/or the inability to control the urge.1 Rare side effects, including bleeding and infection, may lead to a serious outcome and may require intervention. Speak with your doctor to determine if you may be a candidate.
The Clinical Education Program Manager, Clinical Affairs, Interventional Urology is an integral member of the Clinical Affairs team. Responsible for determining training and development needs of clinical and device related content and developing associated curriculums, related to Interventional Urology products, for global employees and HCPs, to achieve exceptional clinical outcomes for patients. This position requires experience developing and implementing rigorous clinical training programs, in the medical device field and will act as a cross-functional liaison between internal departments and consultants. This position requires content development, clinical education, and adult education experience, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to perform at high-levels independently, in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment.
** Position based remotely. Can be located in any US location close to a major airport.**
- Strategic development of clinical and product related education programs and assessments, through cross-functional collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Sales Training, Medical Affairs, R&D and other departments.
- Recommend, develop, improve, and manage clinical and product related educational content, activities, and programs, for employees and HCPs, to support global strategic needs ensuring clinical accuracy of key market messaging.
- Drive innovation by identifying product attributes necessary to expand into new markets and new clinical applications; assist in identifying new, clinically driven product opportunities by participating in R&D and Marketing projects.., as needed.
- Project management for development and routing of materials through the required reviews and approvals. Become proficient in creating, publishing, monitoring, updating, and reporting on electronic education materials and assessments.
- Assist other Clinical Affairs team members during their development and routing of materials.
- Create and drive tactical execution of new global materials, educational aids, and anatomical tools, virtual and simulated methods for both didactic and hands-on learning, in both virtual and in-person scenarios. To include rollout planning.
- Provide routine reporting of training assignments and follow-up on delinquent findings.
- Complete requirements to receive Trainer status on all product lines, as outlined in SOP00028 and retain proficiency to train other employees and HCPs and support IUBU product related procedures.
- Support the management and execution of SOP00028, including development and management of on-line portal.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, competing or complementary technologies and physician clinical and prescribing practices.
- Remain current with medical literature, clinical studies/guidelines, competitive landscape and internal education, marketing, and sales initiatives.
- Manage projects costs through, tracking and reporting of requests, quotes, expenses, invoices, and purchase orders, per approved budget
- Adhere to and ensure the adherence of Teleflex Code of Ethics, all Company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
- Contribute to the company culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent education/experience combination will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minumum of 5 years of adult education experience,
- Minimum of 3 years in medical device industry, developing and delivering clinical training content to employees and HCPsAdult education certification preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, and Outlook.
- Extensive experience with PowerPoint and other presentation development platforms
- Adobe Acrobat editing experience
- Digital image procurement and editing experience; Video editing experience
- Understanding of HIPPA compliance
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Ability to maintain good working relationships while dealing appropriately with sensitive and confidential matters
- Strong clinical and business acumen
- Capable of in-depth analysis and problem resolution
- High attention to detail and the ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong administrative and organizational skills including strong attention to follow up and time management
- Ability to work independently, in a remote environment
- Individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
- Strong research, logic and reasoning ability
- Pro-active and results oriented
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability and desire to successfully interact with all levels of management and healthcare professionals including medical office staff, physicians, policy analysts, medical directors
- Must be able to establish and maintain vendor credentials (via RepTrax, Vendormate, etc) to have the ability to enter and work, as required, in hospitals or other medical facilities, as an essential function of the job. Depending on customer/site requirements, vendor credentials may requre the employee to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 00:11:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!