Job title: Commercial Banking – MMBSI Finance and Business Management – Strategic National Project Manager – Associate
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) is looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join its Finance and Business Management (F&BM) organization.
Key Responsibilities Include
The selected candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end management of national projects, helping to drive the execution of strategic business initiatives across MMBSI. The candidate will bring a strong understanding of sales and financial operations and an ability to drive strategic dialogue across the organization, inform decision-making, proactively solve problems, and provide analytical insight and business judgment in support of strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Lead key strategic initiatives end-to-end by tracking deliverables, updating project plans, proactively tackling obstacles, and holding team members accountable for executing on plan tasks
- Collaborate across F&BM and other functional areas to understand and communicate results, monitor outcomes, obtain buy-in and provide frequent updates to all executives and stakeholders
- Partner closely with key leaders to ensure alignment with project goals and objectives
- Identify areas for continued process improvement and efficiency by generating innovative ideas and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Project Management, or other related area
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in strategy, financial planning or sales operations; knowledge of Commercial Banking and / or Middle Market is preferred.
- Organization, flexibility, successful management and execution of a variety of tasks, and the ability to keep track of small details while handling competing priorities and projects.
- Knowledge and experience with core project methods; PMP certification preferred
- Excellent problem solver and critical thinker who can synthesize information, ask insightful questions and spot trends, and possesses the ability to effectively collaborate with team members
- Self-starting, energetic leader who elicits the respect and trust of partners and stakeholders
- Strong executive presence and interpersonal skills, with the ability to partner across business lines and interact with and communicate to all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience presenting information in differing degrees of detail and form depending on the audience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and creating executive level PowerPoint presentations
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools and analytics experience preferred
- Ability and flexibility to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Experience with JPMC Commercial Banking systems a plus
- BA / BS degree
- Location: Plano, Texas / Chicago, Illinois
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
Location: Plano, TX
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 06:05:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!