Job title: Commercial Real Estate Agent
Company: B6 Real Estate Advisors
Job description: B6 Real Estate Advisors (“B6”) is a commercial brokerage firm uniquely positioned in the middle market to sell buildings and raise debt/ equity capital on behalf of owners in New York City and New Jersey. Our business model is founded on collaboration, territory expertise, and tailored technology, which generates multiple sources of income for our agents. We are committed to a core set of values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity, and Collaboration. Our people exhibit the inner drive to excel at what they do. We are committed to a team-driven, collaborative and connected culture that allows us to best meet our client’s goals. The firm is actively recruiting talented Investment Sales professionals to serve as a Territory Network Agent in the New York and New Jersey markets.
- Become the territory expert, best understanding your market, providing maximum value to clients. Leverage proprietary market data to know every building, owner, and sale.
- Analyze market data and trends to educate and advise clients.
- Provide owners with pertinent information on current market conditions and property values.
- Develop business and negotiate the sale of commercial real estate properties for clients/ owners.
- Secure new business opportunities through prospecting, networking, and relationship building.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to effectively position listings.
- Arrange property site tours on behalf of clients.
- Strategize and negotiate LOI’s.
- Verify terms are reflected accurately in the contract of sale.
- Engage with your local business community to consistently build your network and referral pipeline.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU JOIN:
Our business model and internal resources are designed to support our agents in all aspects of their business. We offer a unique and comprehensive training program to help facilitate success within our distinct territory network model. We provide an advanced marketing system and support that promotes both our corporate brand and your tailored agent brand and assists in the development of sophisticated marketing collateral. We also provide a customized technology platform that facilitates streamlined processing of day-to-day tasks, superior data, and sophisticated analytics that results in significant time saving for the agent, allowing you to focus on more critical tasks. Additionally, our program provides dedicated management support and cross-selling opportunities with our capital advisory division. Finally, we differentiate ourselves by prioritizing market transparency and a collaborative environment to ensure the best service and value to our clients.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Team-oriented, collaborative, and strong leadership that supports the company culture.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Prior demonstrated sales or marketing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with the ability to originate business and cultivate relationships.
- Effective communication skills and a creative approach to problem-solving, including negotiating capabilities.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Evident passion and a desire to build a career in brokerage.
- Unquestioned integrity.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- At a minimum, 3 – 5 years of experience in a sales capacity, preferably in real estate.
- Bachelors &/or Advanced Degree preferred.
- Will require appropriate Salespersons License.
- Eligible to work in the United States without current or future visa sponsorship required.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 27 May 2022 22:11:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!