Job title: Commercial Real Estate Sales Associate
Company: B6 Real Estate Advisors
Job description: B6 Real Estate Advisors (“B6”) is a commercial brokerage firm uniquely positioned in the middle market to sell buildings and raise debt/ equity capital on behalf of owners in New York City and New Jersey. Our business model is founded on collaboration, territory expertise, and tailored technology, which generates multiple sources of income for our agents. We are committed to a core set of values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity, and Collaboration. Our people exhibit the inner drive to excel at what they do. We are committed to a team-driven, collaborative and connected culture that allows us to best meet our client’s goals.
- Assist in originating new business through cold calling, business development, and networking efforts.
- Update all owner/building information regularly.
- Provide support as it relates to the negotiation of commercial real estate transactions.
- Perform feasibility analyses on investment properties and underwriting of property values.
- Research and collect comparable sales statistics.
- Create presentation materials for potential clients, marketing books, and neighborhood reports.
- Coordinate marketing efforts in your territory, including email blasts, postcards, direct mailers, and marketing reports.
- Categorize all contact information for mailers.
- Receive, sort, and update all incorrect mailing addresses.
- Constant updating of building information (vacancies, trades, listings, stores).
- Updates on territory news – transportation news, community information, political figures, boards, etc.
- Lead tours of investment properties to potential investors.
- Handle incoming phone calls from potential buyers and/or clients.
- Work with the team to ensure that all owners receive in-depth weekly reports regarding the team’s listings.
- Assist in managing social media pages.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 1 – 3 years of related industry experience, preferably demonstrated ability in sales.
- Team-oriented, collaborative, and leadership ability that supports the company culture.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Potential to originate new business.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Passion and a desire to build a career in brokerage.
- Unquestioned integrity.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- Demonstrable proficiency using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Proficiency in LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Will require appropriate Salespersons License.
- Eligible to work in the United States without current or future visa sponsorship required.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 27 May 2022 22:02:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!