Job title: Communications Coordinator – Marketing & Public Relations
Company: Surreal Advertising
Job description: Our company is looking for a resourceful and innovative communications professional with a passion for public relations to join our successful marketing firm. Our rapidly-growing firm works with local leaders and Fortune 500 corporations alike, supporting each client’s specific public relations and marketing goals by providing tailored marketing services at a fraction of the cost. Due to our unprecedented growth this year, we are in immediate need of a Communications Coordinator – Marketing & Public Relations to build relationships with clients and serve as the face of our client’s prestigious brands.
As a Communications Coordinator – Marketing & Public Relations in our Marketing & Public Relations Division, you will work with a family-oriented team of dedicated PR professionals. We are committed to working hard, having fun, and developing each team member individually to give them the keys to a successful career with the company. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest corporations in the country, revitalizing their existing Communications and Public Relations strategies to keep their businesses dynamic, current, and cutting-edge.
Not sure if you’re qualified? Relax! This is an entry level position in Communications and Public Relations. No experience is necessary and we welcome new graduates and professionals looking for a career change. We provide full training with a national manager that will help you reach your goals and go beyond your potential.
Responsibilities of the Communications Coordinator – Marketing & Public Relations:
- Effectively communicate directly with clients’ consumers to establish a positive brand image to the public.
- Assist the Public Relations and Marketing Manager in creating Public Relations campaigns that align with each client’s corporate objectives, increase clients’ market brand share, and maximize sales.
- Serve as a consultant and liaison between consumers and corporate clientele to resolve communications issues and articulate key brand messages.
- Create monthly reports to demonstrate the success of each campaign, analyze results, report on key PR metrics, and develop solutions for campaign problem areas.
- Assist in campaign setup and breakdown, handle client and company merchandise and campaign materials, and coordinate the transition of marketing campaign materials as necessary.
Qualifications of the Communications Coordinator – Marketing & Public Relations:
- Degree or related experience in Public Relations, English, Journalism, Communication, Business Administration/Business Communications, Marketing, and related fields an asset.
- Ability to develop new and innovative public relations and communications strategies to suit a variety of audiences.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to articulate complex messages.
- A positive attitude and ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 06:26:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!