Job title: Communications & Marketing Lead
Company: Evolution Gaming
Job description: Company Description
Evolution is a multinational B2B provider operating at the forefront of one of the worlds most fast-paced and high technological industries – online gaming. We have an extensive track-record of no1s and we are constantly looking for the next big product hit. We also are known to be a place for first-time workers to start their career and we are proud to have many examples of this in senior positions in the company today. On a monthly basis, we hire up to a 1,000 people across our markets.
For the last years, we have been in a state of hyper-growth which continues as the consumer demand for our services continues to grow. We are rapidly growing in the US, where we soon will open our fourth broadcasting studio and we have products available in five states.
To support our US expansion, we are now looking to ramp up our marketing efforts in support of recruitment for our Philadelphia and Atlantic City studios. The Communications & Marketing Lead will be responsible for our activities across our owned platforms, bought and earned media campaigns as well as for planning and executing events and partnerships boosting our position us as an employer of choice for our target group.
The successful candidate is a creative marketer with strong writing skills and experience from content production and social media calendar management. You have an eye for efficient visual design and you are well familiar with how to adapt your language for different platforms and channels. You have experience from creating campaigns targeting Generation Z and you are well acquainted with the major platforms and interactive media which are relevant for this group.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager for Evolution in North America, the Communications and Marketing Lead will work closely with the US marketing and communications teams as well as the global branding teams.
- Work with the company´s Talent Acquisition and Operations teams in Philadelphia and New Jersey to develop the plan to support the attraction of candidates; primarily for the Online Casino Dealer position. Plan to span marketing campaigns, social media, recruitment events and partnerships. Lead the implementation of the initiatives.
- Maintain and optimize the company’s owned platforms for the US, including the US Career Page, Social Media channels and organic content for platforms such as Glassdoor.
- Oversee the creation and roll-out of recruitment oriented marketing materials. Ensure global brand alignment and target group relevance.
- Work with local teams to measure and report on performance of the efforts and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Identify trends, insights as well as critical conversion drivers and how to optimize the work.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range opportunities and issues.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience from planning and leading the execution of marketing campaigns in the US. Recruitment marketing or marketing targeting Generation Z is an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience from managing social media campaigns, solid understanding of KPI evaluation and campaign optimization.
- Experience from working with website and digital marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Ability to evaluate end-to-end user experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Result oriented and creative with proven experience from identifying target audiences and devising marketing efforts that engage, attract and drive conversion.
- Ability to develop and follow up on budgets.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Strong stakeholder management capability. Experience from a multicultural work environment is an advantage.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing team, we also offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Opportunity to work on as part of a Global leader in online gaming
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Nationwide Employee Discount Program
More information on www.evolution.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 07:22:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!