Job title: Construction & Building Consultant – Testifying Expert
Company: Pete Fowler Construction Services, Inc.
Job description: Pete Fowler Construction Services seeks a highly qualified and experienced Construction Industry Expert with testifying experience to join our rapidly growing consultancy.
Grow with Us
- Excellent benefits, including: 401k, health, dental, vision, and more.
- Flexible Friday program.
- Opportunities to advance, as well as gain new skills, training, and certification(s).
The right candidate will perform building inspections and property assessments, with specific responsibilities including:
- Inspect structures and building sites. Rigorously document conditions with photographs, notes, diagrams and checklists.
- Conduct research and gather data for use in investigations, according to our high standards.
- Collect, review, summarize, understand and analyze documents and information.
- Write reports and analysis consistent with our high standards.
- Communicate project data and opinions with concise professionalism.
- Participate in meetings with clients and others to gather project information or present work.
- Track time that will be billed to clients and maintain billable hour targets, and track all time worked to include non-billable hours.
- Active participation in PFCS training systems.
- Experience acting as a self-directed, independent leader in construction.
- Verifiable testimony experience in construction-related cases in California
- Applicable education, licenses, and certifications for architecture, engineering, contracting, estimating, and/or construction is preferred.
- Previous experience working as a Consultant in the construction industry preferred.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements needed to conduct onsite inspections.
Southern California – our offices are in San Clemente and Corona (actual location has some flexibility)
**Learn more about our company at
**Pay is based upon experience.
Location: Windermere, FL
Job date: Sun, 08 May 2022 22:34:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!