Job title: Construction Foreman Crusher SIGN ON BONUS
Company: Fisher Industries
Job description: Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance, PTO, Sick Leave, Profit Sharing, 401k, Identity Theft Protection, Competitive Wages
Fisher Industries is a family of businesses that encompass all aspects of the aggregate production and heavy civil construction industries. Our unique, vertically-integrated business model allows us to handle small projects, large scale operations, and every tough job in between. Our goal is to provide reliable products and sustainable solutions for innovative global infrastructure. For additional information about our company, visit our website at .
$500 Sign on Bonus and $500 Employee Referral Bonus for Eligible Fisher Employee Referrals Per Company Referral Program Rules
- Bonuses Payable following 90 days of employment
The Crusher Foreman will be responsible for supervising a work crew and inspecting and maintaining equipment. This position is based in Phoenix, AZ but requires travel to other areas.
1. Supervise work crew.
2. Assist with setup and tear down of plants.
3. Perform general maintenance, repair, and service equipment as required.
5. Individual must be able to lift objects weighing 80 lb. on a regular basis.
7. Perform all duties within safety guidelines set up by M.S.H.A. and company policy.
8. Perform pre-shift inspections on equipment prior to startup.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. 5+ years’ experience required
2. Must hold an M.S.H.A. 5000-23 certificate.
3. Must posess a valid driver’s license.
4. Able to operate equipment efficiently to maintain project specifications.
5. Team player.
6. Mechanical knowledge of equipment and able to perform routine maintenance.
7. Basic knowledge of welding and using a cutting torch
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email to request an accommodation. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 06:44:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!