Job title: Construction Project Manager – GC – Life Science Projects
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Looking for a motivated Construction Project Manager to join a well established and reputable General Contractor building high-profile Life Science projects throughout the local area.
As the Project Manager you will:
- Establish the project control plan. Control the rate of production and quality on all projects, their associated cost and expected receipts.
- Establish base line and monitor construction schedules. Insure construction schedules are adhered and deadlines met.
- Secure building permits, licenses and occupancy certificates.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure building the project on schedule and within budget. Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client and Architect. Review job cost reports and maintain accurate and timely indicated cost reporting.
- Coordinate meetings with Owner’s representatives, Architects/Engineers for obtaining approvals to jointly discuss procedures, progress, problems and scheduling.
- Assist in preparation of bid day information.
- Author and issue meeting minutes promptly.
- Schedule and assist in progress meetings with Trade Contractors and Construction Superintendents.
- Secure scheduling for equipment, material, shop drawing submittals and deliveries.
- Assume additional responsibilities or special projects as needed
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Join one of Boston’s top rated Commercial General Contractors! |Manage high-profile Lab, Life Science & Biotech projects throughout Boston
The ideal Project Manager will have:
- 5-10 years of construction and project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related
- Project experience within the life science space (labs, R&D, data centers, etc.)
- Procore experience
My client has grown into one of Boston’s most notable Contractors offering a diverse and high profile portfolio across Life Sciences, Academic/Institutional, Healthcare, Public and Corporate Commercial. They produce $500M in annual revenue with an aggressive growth plan over the next 5 years to expand in both portfolio and headcount (while investing over $400K in training and development programs for their employees).
The Project Manager will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- 100% employer paid benefits
- 401K with match
- Travel allowances
- Unlimited PTO
- Sign on bonus
- Annual bonus
Expected salary: $100000 – 160000 per year
Location: Waltham, MA
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 22:45:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!