Job title: Controller / Accounting Manager
Company: Wilson Real Estate
Job description: Wilson Real Estate is looking for a Controller / Accounting Manager!
This position will wholistically oversee the whole accounting department plus some additional tasks for property owners, such as processing 1031 tax exchanges and preparing tax filing paperwork.
Brief description of duties:
· Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions
· Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
· Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
· Coordinating activities of external auditors
· Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
· Managing the budget process
· Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
· Evaluating accounting and internal control systems
· Evaluating the effectiveness of accounting software and supporting database, as needed
· Developing and monitoring business performance metrics
· Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance
· Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting staff
Wilson Real Estate offers paid time off, 401(k) plan with a matching component, holidays off, and healthcare.
Salary $80,000 – $120,000 DOE.
Expected salary: $80000 – 120000 per year
Location: Yakima, WA
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:34:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!