Job title: Copy Supervisor – Pharmaceutical Advertising
Job description: Lumanity is dedicated to improving patient health by accelerating and optimizing access to medical advances. We partner with life sciences companies around the world to generate evidence to demonstrate the value of their product, translate the science and data into compelling product narratives, and enable commercial decisions that position these products for success in the market. We do this through three strategic and complimentary areas of focus: Asset Optimization and Commercialization, Value Access and Outcomes, and Medical Strategy and Communications.
We are seeking a creative advertising and writing professional to serve as a Copy Supervisor within our Medical Strategy and Communications division, which serves our clients by mobilizing our scientific knowledge to interpret the data and create compelling narratives to guide their medical strategy and through regulatory challenges.
This is a remote opportunity with the option to work out of our Parsippany or Princeton offices if preferred.
The Copy Supervisor will join our Creative Engagement and Strategy team and be a hands-on writer who is able to make data and medical concepts persuasive, understood, and embraced by healthcare professionals and patients. The Copy Supervisor is also responsible for all copy produced within the team and will direct and review all content produced by the writers and ensure it meets standards. This role requires the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Collaboration with cross-functional teams and the ability to independently develop content under strict deadlines is an essential part of this role.
Other key duties and responsibilities include:
- Know brand data, claims, and competitive landscape and convey the brand’s story by writing highly engaging, persuasive promotional content that is aligned with the product’s marketing strategy and grounded in the science
- Ideate and concept fresh ideas and tactics that keep clients competitive, and lead creative initiatives and propose tactics to further brand success
- Contribute strategically by knowing the marketplace to uncover new insights and help generate novel ways of expressing data
- Oversee tone, style, structure, and voice of all content based on brand strategy and client expectations
- Ensure all work is correctly prepared and meticulously referenced and annotated for client, medical, legal, and regulatory review and that all copy and art is in line with FDA guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Advertising/Marketing, or Natural Sciences
- Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience and knowledge of pharmaceutical industry standards
- Healthcare/pharma agency copy writing experience
- 3+ years of experience developing promotional content for healthcare advertising agency (Oncology/high science experience preferred)
- Must be able to reference and annotate accurately
- Ability to write accurately, creatively, and on-strategy in a fast‐paced environment
- Ability to present and, if necessary, defend content strategically and rationally in front of clients and agency leadership
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in preparing for and presenting new business pitches is a plus
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that focuses on what matters to you – health and well-being, personal finances, professional development, and a healthy work/life balance:
- Competitive salary plus bonus plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous amount of paid time off annually + paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care and much more
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Job date: Sun, 15 May 2022 22:13:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!