Job title: Copywriter, Performance Creative (Freelance)
Company: Athletic Greens
Job description: Job Description:
Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That’s it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
Freelance, 30+ hours/week.
We are looking for a self-motivated, freelance Copywriter who is passionate about helping execute the creative vision for a rapidly growing company and helping achieve awareness on a global level. This role will be responsible for execution of assets for a brand that intersects health, sport and culture. This position will work closely with the Copy Director, fellow copywriters, creative producers as well as cross-functional team members to create and drive AG’s messaging across a variety of marketing efforts.
The candidate should have brand-copywriting expertise and the proven ability to strategize and create well-informed performance marketing content. This role is for a highly functioning copywriter who enjoys the challenge of delivering work concurrently across multiple platforms.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with the Performance Marketing team and Copy Director to strategize and create a wide range of paid search ad copy, including paid brand & non-brand ads, paid social ads, and paid partnership content.
- Maintain curiosity about and knowledge of the AG brand, product(s), and seasonal campaigns and initiatives in order to best execute result-getting copy on every platform.
- Bring excellence and new ideas to performance marketing, email, DTC materials and digital teams.
- Work with cross functional teams to review and ensure quality of creative on all fronts (Brand, performance marketing, partnerships, activations etc.).
- Present and communicate creative solutions to team members and a variety of stakeholders.
- Consistently meet copy-deliverable deadlines.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of brand copywriting experience in a highly functioning environment. In-house brand or high level agency experience is preferred.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent “can-do” attitude.
- Understands the creative process in ideating, working through concepts and doing the work to get the best result.
- Passionate about copywriting and how it drives marketing strategy.
- Understands how to collaborate across functions, receive feedback and deliver based on that feedback.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating copywriting excellence and results-getting messaging.
- Proficiency in G Suite.
- Passion for sport, culture, music, design, technology.
- Clear and concise communication and organization skills, ability to multitask.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 22:29:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!