Job title: Corporate Recruiter – M&R Hotel Management
Company: M&R Hotel Management
Job description: Corporate Recruiter
M&R Hotel Management, a top-performing hotel management company, has an opening for a Corporate Recruiter. This position will be responsible to fill a vital role in supporting the hotel’s and corporate office recruitment goals with the primary responsibility of managing all recruiting initiatives for M&R. Sources top talent with the use of social media and networking. Participates in external recruiting events and develops ongoing relationships with community agencies to ensure a constant flow of qualified job candidates and to ensure rapid position replacement. Oversees and administers all international and national recruiting initiatives, referral programs, and turnover analysis/exit interview data. Interviews, trains and supports the field General Managers.
- Leads high volume, full-lifecycle recruiting process for all hotel vacancies including phone screens, in-person interviews, reference checks, and background screening.
- Provides pro-active development of an extensive talent network that will create a competitive advantage over all other hotels in the surrounding areas.
- Works with the VP of Human Resources, Director of Human Resources, and Hiring Managers to develop recruitment strategies for open positions and upcoming staffing needs.
- Manages the recruitment process and use of recruitment technology, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, Internal ATS etc.
- Utilizes technology to manage job requisition process, job postings for both internal and external candidates, and applicant flow. Ensures constant communication and feedback is provided to all candidates.
- Creates and maintains relationships with universities and reputable hospitality colleges across the country and manages the ongoing l recruitment program for the hotel.
- Ensures an assessment and selection approach is effective and legally compliant. Identifies assessment instruments/tools that will improve the quality of hire and assessment of fit against company values.
- Develops a strong network of potential candidates through ongoing active outreach.
- Maintains current job descriptions and ensures compliance with ADA.
- Ensures managers with interviewing responsibility are trained in interviewing techniques in accordance with the law. Directs managers in interviewing techniques using methods such as verbal presentations and written directions to ensure the hiring and retention of qualified employees.
- Oversees the process of paperwork for all new hires and personnel changes.
- Provides professional support and advice on recruitment to managers and advises managers on best practice recruitment and selection.
- Oversees new team members on the completion of the necessary paperwork, pre-employment processes such as drug testing, background checks, employment verification process, and WOTC.
- Manages the budget of recruiting materials for job fairs, online postings, and drug tests. Assists in or prepares periodic reports related to the Human Resources function such as labor turnover, EEO, through the use of moderately complex computer system and written reports.
- Conducts salary surveys.
- Attends management meetings and training programs as required
- Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
- High Volume Recruitment Experience required.
- Hospitality Experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members
- Ability to work within a diversified workforce
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality and common sense
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and remain flexible to constant change
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Prior hotel experience
- Applicant Tracking System experience
- This is NOT a remote position
- B.S. in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, Hospitality or related discipline required.
- SHRM-PHR/Talent Acquisition Certification preferred.
- Degree or minimum 2 years HR/ Full-Cycle Recruitment Experience, Required.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 22:49:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!