Job title: Creative Copywriter
Company: Tailored Management
Job description: Tailored Management is seeking a Copywriter to join our client’s team. This is an excellent opportunity to join the world’s largest social media company who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and explore the world.
Location: open to remote candidates near Meta’s Los Angeles office
Contract Length: 12-month contract (opportunity for extension/conversion)
Contract Type: W2
Benefits & PTO
This position requires authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, now and in the future
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Messenger is looking for a Creative Copywriter to join the Messenger Communications Social creative team, supporting creative and caption writing for content posted to Messenger’s social channels (IG FB, TW) and press assets.
We believe copywriting from an authentic Gen Z perspective is a key component of culturally relevant storytelling on Messenger’s social channels and is key to infusing our products and features with culture. Messenger’s Social team is a collaborative, fluid, quick-moving group leveraging data and insights to create best-in-class social media content and we are seeking a clever, expressive writer to bring fresh ideas to the team.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, conceptual storyteller with outstanding copywriting skills. This person
should have a strong interest in social media and 18-24 youth culture (think fashion, entertainment, technology and music).
They should be comfortable working at a variety of altitudes, including: developing high level concepts/ narratives and overseeing agency partners through completion of creative execution; hands-on crafting of creative copy for social media assets and captions; and collaboration with internal team members for on-going content series. This candidate should also be comfortable working across many digital platforms with multiple teams.
- Contributes to creative concepting and drives copywriting for bespoke assets.
- Partners with internal creative team and external agencies to manage creative insights and develop creative concepts.
- Writes copy for scripts, messaging, creative, captions and press assets.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with members of the Comms and Social teams.
- Generate ideas, inspire your teammates, give and receive feedback, and critique respectfully
- Meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward
- Develop new creative concepts and content series for social
- 4-7+ years of experience working professionally as a copywriter in social media or advertising, with direct brand or agency experience
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work to be considered for this role (include link on your resume)
- Portfolio exhibits both conceptual experience and writing craftsmanship with multiple examples of writing for the Gen Z demographic
- Adept at creating concepts and reinventing concepts to continuously support the Messenger brand.
- Expert knowledge in developing concepts that are relevant to, and that resonate with, the target audience.
- Ability to support their ideas visually, with type and design that work together seamlessly.
- Ability to write according to Messenger’s brand and voice.
- Ability to work on multiple projects from concept to finish.
- Understands the components of relevance – right message, right place, right time.
- Creative-thinker and has strong command of the English language.
Expected salary: $58 per hour
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 01:21:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!