Job title: Creative Design Manager
Job description: Why Lytx:
Do you have a passion for process and enjoy applying technology to scale and drive operational efficiencies? As the Creative Design Manager you will own the ideation, execution, and production of creative deliverables for your designated business unit. In this role you’ll develop concepts the overall art direction, which will translate those designs into a suite of creative solutions for our US and international marketing teams. If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to apply!
You’ll Get To:
- Provide creative direction and feedback in support of company brand, strategic business direction and carry out all creative requests
- Regularly review industry and competitor branding, imagery, assets, and design treatments to position the Lytx brand as superior in a highly competitive market
- Recommend innovative process and system improvements to build business efficiencies for scaling
- Lead freelance resources on an as needed basis
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years’ experience in graphic/creative design
- Strong cross functional skills and ability to navigate sophisticated relationships to maintain team efficiency and ensure projects are completed timely and flawlessly with an outstanding eye for details
- Experience driving operational efficiencies via process or technology
- Collaborate with a diverse team, to establish project results and timelines
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free
workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. At Lytx, we’re powered by cutting-edge technology and Happy People. You want your work to make a positive impact in the world, and that’s what we do. Join our diverse team of hungry, humble and capable people united to make a difference.
Together, we help save lives on our roadways.
Find out how good it feels to be a part of an inclusive, collaborative team. We’re committed to delivering an environment where everyone feels valued, included and supported to do their best work and share their voices.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We’re committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 02:59:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!