Job title: Creative Design Specialist
Company: Highwood USA
Job description: Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist with creative development on digital assets, including photos/images, video, and AR, as well as print collateral, package design, branding, tradeshow graphics, and direct marketing initiatives
- Able to formulate innovative concepts that support the company’s brand
- Edit images & video using illustrator, PhotoShop an similar tools
- Create AR images (video) from CAD wire frames and a library of AR image assets
- Attend photo and video shoots and assist with staging (physical/manual labor involved)
- Assist with video storyboarding
- Designing mock-ups for websites, landing pages and online advertising
- Producing layouts and final production for print materials
- Manage and update web content
- Compose and produce work in a fast-paced environment where speed and accuracy are required
- Responsibility, accuracy and accountability on every project
- Outstanding Skill in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, InDesign & 3D software workflows
- Mid-level to strong knowledge of photography and videography
- Knowledge of web design, optimization and best practices
- Enjoys typography and color theory
- Excels at creating viral marketing pieces for the web
- High level of design skill and technical proficiency
- Experience with social media branding and identity
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic & detailed-oriented
- Eye for detail and dedication to quality
- Must possess a “Get it done” attitude
- Ability to multi-task and deliver a high volume of work to deadlines
- Able to work autonomously once given a task and be self-directed and takes imitative
- Exceptional and effective communication skills
- Committed to making positive change, but remaining flexible and able to adapt to company growth and evolving responsibilities
- Able to work well within a team environment
- Interested in company results
- Treat people with respect
- Commitment to working safely
Qualifications update as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily as well as the ability to handle situations by working as a team.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in art, graphics, design, advertising web design or digital communications)
- 2-3yrs experience (or able to show similar competency) in using the software above to develop & edit image, video and 3D assets
Able to speak, read, write and comprehend in the English Language to perform the duties of this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to accurately compare color and pattern. Frequent requirement for attention to detail; prolonged use of a computer terminal, telephones and other electronic equipment. The employee must be able to lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to occasionally loud and PPE is required. Appropriate hearing protection while in the plant is required as noise levels within the facility meet OSHA requirements for hearing protection equipment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Design Specialist typically work between an office environment and the production floor but the purpose of the project may sometimes take them to non-standard workplaces. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
Location: Hazleton, PA
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:39:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!