Job title: Creative Director
Company: Blueprint Test Preparation
Job description: As Blueprint’s Creative Director, you embody a unique blend of creative vision and business sense. Working closely with members of the marketing team, you will lead designers, copywriters, and video editors to create visually stunning and engaging marketing campaigns that bring our products and services to life. Challenged to both inspire and brainstorm fresh ideas, manage deliverables, and captivate the target market, you understand what our learners want and you know how to deliver it in a compelling, engaging way that generates a loyal following, building brand trust and brand equity, ultimately resulting in stellar lead generation and customer acquisition. This position can be based at our Los Angeles headquarters (or can be fully remote, within the U.S.) and will report to the Senior Director of Brand Marketing.
Who You Are
- You have 10 years of related experience with 7+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting
- Have years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- Understand of as well as past experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, email, web (landing pages, etc.)
- Have strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Know of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Are highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Have prior experience with copywriting, design, and/or production
- Have project management experience, with a focus on creative direction
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Have excellent communication and editing skills
- You want to make a positive difference at an educational company and in people’s lives.
- You’re passionate about education and the mission of Blueprint.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with our branding agency to lead our brand redesign efforts and, alongside the head of marketing, be involved with creating a new brand platform and brand story for Blueprint’s expanded role in the education space.
- Partner with the brand team to translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies and produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Lead and direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Generate and execute the creative vision for innovative multi-channel campaigns across a variety of marketing elements, including email, website (landing pages, etc.), paid media, content marketing efforts (webinars, blogs, videos, social media), conferences and promotional items.
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral. Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creatives
- Manage the creative department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Assist in hiring and managing freelance and full-time Copywriters, Graphic Designers, and other members of the creative team.
- Mentor, motivate, and supervise the creatives on their team. Nurture their creatives’ ideas and monitor their overall performance.
- Partner with the Head of Content Strategy on building and shaping inspiring content for various channels (long-form articles, videos, podcasts, Tik Tok videos, etc.)
- Partner with the marketing team to elevate the e-commerce experience
- Communicate creative strategy and concepts at the executive level
Life at Blueprint
Hi, we’re Blueprint. We live at the intersection of education and technology. We use cutting edge technology and powerful data to create personalized and innovative learning experiences. Our team is passionate about education and its ability to improve lives. Our learners hold us to a high standard, and we do the same with each other. We thrive on change, we are relentless about improvement, we practice trust-based vulnerability, and we are committed to a culture of freedom and responsibility. We get a lot done, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
More details on life at Blueprint:
- Meaning. Do meaningful work that has a positive impact on society.
- Influence. Good ideas win and we value contributions from everyone.
- Innovation. It’s central to who we are and everything we do.
- Growth. We are always learning and you will sharpen your skill set.
- Performance. We set aspirational goals and make them happen.
- Low ego. High energy. That’s our recipe for success.
- Autonomy. Our team thrives with freedom and responsibility.
- Flexibility. We trust our people to do great work without unnecessary rules.
- Remote first. And not going back.
- Competitive salary at a fast-growing company
- Remote-first work environment allowing for flexibility
- Unlimited PTO, comprehensive health benefits and 401(k) match
- Additional Reenergize Days to support work-life balance
- Monthly remote-work stipend
- Flexible Spending Account
- Parental leave benefits
- Volunteer opportunities
- Continual learning and mentoring opportunities
- Free employee test prep programs and family discounts
At Blueprint we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 02:38:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!