Job title: Creative Director
Company: LPR International
Job description: LPR International is seeking an experienced Creative Director to support our client based in Bethesda, MD. This position is contingent upon a government contract award.
Demonstrated experience in the following:
- (Preferred) Creating material for military recruiting campaigns;
- Copywriting and design for advertising campaigns involving youth-oriented (ages 17-24) audiences, recruiting, products or services sold through a sales force, and government clients;
- Development of successful brand positioning strategies and creation of integrated communication products that fulfill the strategies;
- Specific accomplishments, creative insight, and stature as evidenced by recognition or published articles;
- Section 508 competencies; and
- Account management in developing creative strategies and supervising agency creative work by other critical team members, such as the copywriter and art director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or a related field;
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in traditional or digital advertising.
All applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening should contact LPR International directly.
LPR International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran, military discharge status, criminal records that have been sealed or expunged, arrest records not resulting in conviction or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Expected salary: $105000 – 115000 per year
Location: Bethesda, MD
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 02:31:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!