Job title: Creative Director
Company: Luxury Influencers Agency
Job description: The Creative Director is responsible for not only managing and directing the creative team and their output, but also for the cultivation and development of an overall creative direction for the Icons Incoporated Agency’s clients. The Creative Director communicates directly with our clients and team members to ensure all creative project work is progressing and delivered at the agreed time, and to a high quality. The Creative Director maintains a laser-like focus on prioritisation of all product and service delivery, with client project work always taking priority over internal design projects.
The responsibilities include (and are not limited to):
Design, Content & Strategy
- Works with the CEO and General Manager – Agency to develop cohesive and productive goals for the company and designs ways to meet them.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Transforms rough ideas and general concepts into actions, projects, and completed products or messages.
- Brand conceptualisation and development which manifests in comprehensive brand guidelines
- Conceptualise and designs photoshoot concepts, and creates comprehensive briefs on how to execute the vision
- Collaborate with the General Manager – Agency and Account managers in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Formulates short and long term creative goals along with strategies for achieving them
- Maintains consistency over the quality and message of the creative team’s output.
- Evaluates the current status of the industry and the market to ensure delivery of relevant and useful products, messages, and branding.
- Anticipates the future direction of the industry using both research and own insight, and brings the client into the fore of that trajectory.
- Assigns tasks to the creative team and supervises their timely completion.
- Enforces deadlines and maintains efficiency in the creative department
- Supervise and lead the creative team and directs project completion in line with company/clients goals and objectives. Team includes copywriters, designers, developers and other creatives.
- Inspires the creative team to more advanced and better work using brainstorming sessions, team meetings, and other strategic tools.
- Delivering a white glove service to our clients at all times is of utmost importance. Going above and beyond to ensure that the clients experience with us is at all times professional and valued, is imperative for this role.
- Creation of project plans to ensure all team members understand the big picture of what the client wants to achieve.
- Maintaining ClickUp with project progress updates to allow anyone on the team to know the status of client deliverables.
- Report on creative updates in team meetings to communicate priorities and progress
- Monitor client communication to ensure clients are aware of the status of their project
- Collaborate with clients to understand their strategy, preferences and needs
- Liaise with clients to obtain approval for projects. Collect approval or changes within agreed deadlines, and brief changes or approvals and project tasks in the project management system.
- 10 years of related experience with 7+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- Demonstrable experience in developing effective branding and positioning strategies for all branding and content aspects (copywriting, website development, sales funnels etc.)
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Be super focused on the clients objectives and goals, and work really hard to achieve them.
- Be hyper-focused on the brand and messaging of the client, thinking at all times about the campaign and communication and how it builds the brand.
- Have a commitment to following through on strict deadlines, managing team members and ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Love a challenge and are resourceful when it comes to figuring things out and making them happen.
- Can work alone and not need your hand-held every step of the way.
- Can work under pressure where you might have multiple projects on the go with tight deadlines.
- Have a can-do attitude. “That’s not in my job description” is a line we never use.
- Be super organized but can move quickly to ensure things get done effectively and efficiently.
- Be technology savvy with an understanding of how websites, branding, sales funnels, online advertising, and email automation all work in order to oversee, manage and delegate tasks.
- Master’s degree in marketing or business
- Prior experience with copywriting, design, or production
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction
Job date: Sat, 28 May 2022 22:50:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!