Job title: Creative Director – Visual Design
Job description: Creative Director – Visual Design
What we are looking for:
Valtech’s Experience Design Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in visual design, product, motion, industrial and brand design. We’re seeking an experienced Creative Director – to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects – with a strong background in user experience and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences.
He/She/They will lead our most complex and innovative projects, creating experiences used by millions of people every day.
He/She/They should have knowledge of the way products should work and a deep understanding and appreciation of what users want and need when it comes to digital media. The work includes digital strategy and interaction design across many touchpoints, including web, mobile, social, tablet, and in-store.
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Valtech?
Flexibility: We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance.
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning through our in house LMS (Ask us about the Academy)
- Medical: Options start at 100% medical coverage for employees, and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents
- We contribute with a $1,500 cash payment towards your family HSA
- 401(k) Employer matching and immediate vesting
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 8 Weeks of paid Parental Leave
- Home office set up stipend for new hires
- 2pm Summer Fridays
Want to learn more about our unique culture and awesome people click
Back to the role:
What you will do:
- Conceptualize, design, drive, and deliver award-winning and impactful work for our clients
- Develop creative concepts and strategies that are insightful, relevant, innovative, and effective
- Build and sustain effective working relationships internally and externally
- Stay current with recent design methodologies, trends, and techniques. Proactively search for and recommend new best practices
- Collaborate and participate in sales pitches, scoping and securing new business that helps shape and build an amazing portfolio of brands
- Ability to motivate and direct teams through research, strategy development, concepting, product definition, and design
What you should have:
- 5+ years experience in digital design at a senior level or higher, preferably in an agency, larger studio, or advertising environment
- Desire to be a hands-on creative who is willing to get their hands dirty
- Masterful communicator, who knows how to get their point across with a passion and enthusiasm that motivates colleagues to innovate and can present and gracefully defend great work
- Ability to thrive under pressure and crazy deadlines, juggling multiple projects and delivering to dozens of stakeholders
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, timelines, budgets, and availability changes. Someone who can roll with it and has a solutions-based mindset
- Passion for innovation, creativity, partnership, and storytelling plus an understanding of how well-executed design supports business imperatives
- Desire to be a strategic product owner, a team player, and a skilled client partner all rolled into one. They should be decisive and excited to lead their team forward-we need someone who will never tire of pushing the work to be better
Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for our clients. Founded in 1993, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global agency groups with more than 3.000 exceptional individuals operating out of 40+ offices in 15 countries. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we’re now ready to bring on even more talented colleagues to join us.
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
So, if you are looking for your next challenge? Then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals working with composable Best-of-Breed technology platforms within the large-scale digital experience and e-commerce business area.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 06:48:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!