Job title: Creative Lead, Digital – REMOTE
Company: Ideal Industries
Job description: The Creative Lead is a dynamic role that leads our branding, design, and experience practice for IDEAL Industries digital. This role blends digital branding, graphic design, and web executions for a set of global businesses in the IDEAL family. The Creative lead will manage the digital creative team as well as actively creating digital first assets that will be featured on our websites, social media, emails and more. Additionally, they will be responsible for developing web experiences, building customer journeys and making strategic and data driven updates. They will need to help develop and understand multiple brand identities and be able to bring them to life on digital. The Creative Lead works closely with the Marketing Managers from each business to leverage digital assets and create experiences in a way that help IDEAL achieve its objectives. In addition, they will work across IDEAL’s Digital Center of Excellence to ensure digital first creative is brought to social and digital communications. The position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing, E&I at IDEAL Corporate.
- Manage, protect and evolve supported brands in the digital space through execution & creation of brand books, logo management and enforcing brand standards.
- Lead experience & design strategies and bring those to life in tactics on monthly digital marketing calendars
- Work with supported divisions to develop digital experiences (landing pages, banners, customer journeys, etc) that bring to life their business strategies and focus areas. Examples: New product launches, special events, customer segments.
- Create polished, on-brand, digital-first assets to support web, social media, email, advertising and other digital executions.
- Execute web authoring updates to supported websites using Adobe Experience Manager and Magento. (these are marketer driven interfaces and do not require knowledge or experience in coding or engineering)
- Partner with the Digital Data Analyst and the Email Marketing Specialist to gauge success of creative executions, A/B test merchandising and optimize future creative.
- Management of digital creative team.
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark and experience bringing a brand to life on digital
- Experience authoring or making changes to websites (technical or non-technical)
- HTML a plus, but not required.
- Self-starter with a passion for digital
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- An understanding of how to translate a brand into the digital space
- Able to work successfully on an independent basis
- Able to deal with people at all levels
- Attention to detail and drive for results
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
Job date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 00:17:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!