Job title: Creative Manager
Job description: As as we continue to elevate the Orangetheory brand via breakthrough campaigns and content that engage and excite our members, the passionate and highly organized Creative Manager will be a part of our in-house Creative Studio team. As Creative Manager, you play a central role in managing the team’s workflow, partnering closely with the brand, social and creative teams to support and drive the creative process end-to-end, from brief to ideation and execution. You have experience working in creatively-led environments across a variety of mediums/channels. You have the aptitude to think through a project’s potential challenges and assemble the right resources for what needs to be achieved to get the team to final delivery. You are highly organized, efficient and results driven, balancing creative needs to deliver on time and within budget while managing shifts in timelines as things evolve and ad-hoc requests bubble up. You excel at building strong cross-functional relationships in a fast paced and agile organization. Your passion for creative excellence and brand building is palpable.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage, track and deliver creative projects & workstreams from brief to final delivery for all owned brand channels (including but not limited to .com, social, mobile app, email, in-studio signage and closed circuit broadcast)
- Partner closely with the Brand and Social teams to define project scope, budget and project timelines / workback schedules, ensuring the right creative resources are assigned to the job and actively communicating updates in a timely fashion
- Work closely with the Creative team, allocating additional resources as needed, to ensure work is delivered on brief, on time and on budget
- Track and manage creative team and workstreams, proactively removing obstacles, flagging any potential risks and guarding the team from scope creep, while protecting the integrity of the core creative idea end-to-end
- Ensure consistent creative look and feel of brand assets, with an eye for quality and creative excellence that aligns with our brand campaigns and guidelines
- Actively manage and route creative assets for all internal reviews and approvals
- Source and manage external resources/freelancers as needed, establishing scope of works, negotiating costs, securing talent and managing payments efficiently and effectively
- Manage and maintain asset library in an organized fashion to ensure all elements are up to date, talent rights are secured and within contract and distributing approved assets to partner agencies, franchisees and internal departments
- Coordinate the transcreation of assets for global use as needed to drive brand consistency system-wide for franchise partners (including but not limited to developing toolkits, brand or production guidelines, casting criteria and providing best practices)
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to source necessary items (talent, coaches, equipment, products, technology, etc.) required for production, efficiently and effectively
- Drive a continuous process of improvement by finding root causes to bottlenecks and recommending changes for a more seamless beginning to end project management experience, escalating to leadership as necessary
- Continuously optimize the end-to-end creative process and distribution of assets for our franchise partners with mindfulness to efficiencies and scalability
ARE YOU QUALIFIED?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience and training
- 5+ years of professional experience managing or supporting creative teams or workflows with a renowned marketer, agency, production company and/or post facility
- Experience of delivering best-in-class creative
- Ability to work with senior business minds to help achieve objectives
- Work effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines. Must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively develop and manage budgets, and negotiate costs effectively
- Ability to develop, interpret and translate creative ideas from page to screen
- Proficient in graphic design and editing programs
- Working knowledge of national/local labor laws for talent and film crews
This position will partner with the Sr. Art Director to co-manage the internal Creative Studio team (art directors, graphic designers, copywriters)
This is a full-time position.
Travel is required. Travel may consist of up to 15% of each month. You must have a valid driver’s license.
Orangetheory Fitness currently observes the following hybrid work model for employees at the Boca Raton, FL corporate office:
- Remote optional: Mondays and Fridays
- On-site days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Job date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 22:30:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!