Job title: Creative Marketing Specialist
Company: Alliance Physical Therapy Partners
Job description: Digital/Creative/Marketing Specialist, Full-time | Alliance Physical Therapy- Grand Rapids, MI
Alliance Physical Therapy Partners is a national therapy provider, providing unmatched treatment and care to patients across multiple service lines. Alliance views every patient and employee interaction as an opportunity to help that person reach their goals and provides world-class resources to assist all individuals in achieving those goals. With a focus on personal and professional growth, Alliance is seeking employees who have a vision for success.
Creative Marketing Specialist Job Responsibilities:
The Creative Marketing Specialist plays a key role in contributing to the growth of Alliance outpatient clinics. The Creative Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordinating marketing activity for multiple Alliance Physical Therapy brands including being the lead graphic designer on all projects, maintaining promotional materials and collateral inventory; communicating regularly with clinical staff; maintaining patient and physician databases; coordinating marketing promotional vendors, managing online reputation, preparing reports, and is responsible for executing patient relationship management communications.
Creative Marketing Specialist Job Duties:
- Lead graphic designer for development of patient-education, physician and business development collateral
- Support brands by scheduling and organizing the creation of social media content
- Maintain relationship with Alliance clinic directors to coordinate localized content for patient testimonials, employee bios, etc. to be promoted on social media and other digital channels.
- Supports needs of Business Development staff by coordinating print and production of patient education and physician materials
- Manages and executes centralized content calendars including social media and editorial
- Manages outpatient brands on digital platforms – primarily social media and Google – for timely and engaging reputation management
- Coordinates with online marketing vendors to provide updated databases, clinic information and materials
- Coordinates vendors for printing and promotional items, diligently working to obtain cost-effective, quality solutions
- Assist in planning and coordination of events at local clinics including workshops, open houses, and tradeshows.
- Prepare reports to illustrate performance of marketing campaigns to management
- Collaborate with Alliance marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks related to marketing campaigns
- Helps oversee and manage Social Media & Video Content Intern
Creative Marketing Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of direct marketing principals to promote successful campaigns
- Understanding of online and social media marketing key performance indicators (impressions, reach, engagement rate, followership, etc.) and ability to make decisions from data
- Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics, including event production through booth scheduling and shipping, collateral coordination and premium ordering.
- Excellent team building skills that promote teamwork and cross-functional collaboration across several teams and specialties.
- Knowledge of print production for collateral management
- Manage inventory of patient and physician materials.
- Direct Marketing (brand collateral creation / graphic design)
- Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, Email, website)
- Market Segmentation
- Marketing Research
- Project Management
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
Required Education and Experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising-related field
- 2+ years marketing, advertising or graphic design work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of desktop publishing software including Canva
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
Preferred Education and Experience
- Digital Photography knowledge
- Google Analytics certification
- Bi-lingual/multi-lingual, a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $45000 – 50000 per year
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Job date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 00:25:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!