Job title: Creative Producer
Job description: Creative Producer
JetBlue Corporate Communications is looking for a Creative Producer to join our creative team as we embrace a future where our creative storytelling contributes to our goal of becoming the world’s most caring travel provider. In this role, you will work closely with our Creative Manager, Corporate Communications, as well as the broader Corporate Communications team. You will collaborate with Corporate Communications, Marketing, and other teams throughout JetBlue to create dynamic and engaging video content across a variety of executions.
The Creative Producer will be responsible for all aspects of original video creation and production that bolsters JetBlue’s reputation and is distributed internally and/or externally through the HelloJetBlue intranet, On The Fly mobile app, and/or JetBlue social channels.
Your responsibilities as Creative Producer will include pre-production planning, production staffing, and post-production editing for the following types of content including, but not limited to: leadership communications, documentary storytelling, short-form mobile-optimized content for social channels, brand marketing features, and event sizzle reels.
You are a creative thinker with organizational skills and an eye for design who takes an active role in the brainstorming and ideation of integrated content solutions. You are a creative voice in the creation of content, communicating with Creative Manager and the creative team to address client notes, meet deadlines and exceed expectations and elevate our video creative to new levels.
This position reports to the Manager Creative, Corporate Communications.
- Shoot, produce, and edit original video from concept to completion
- Proactively pitch original video concepts and series aligned to strategic business priorities
- Assist in pre-production and planning responsibilities including, but not limited to; script, storyboards, location scouts, casting, project schedules, securing of proper equipment, release forms, and finalizing all other preparations for production
- Assist in all aspects of production including, but not limited to, setup, operation and breakdown of sound, video and lighting equipment, conducting interviews, following shot list and identifying other opportunities for supporting b-roll, coordinating and directing others on set, handling all rights issues and releases on all shoots, and gracefully addressing on-set client or participant requests or requirements
- Attend events and key reputational activations for the company to capture original video footage, b-roll, photography, interviews, often editing a final video on-site timed to news events
- Collaborate with contracted production companies or freelancers on projects as needed, providing creative guidance and helping to orchestrate production logistics
- Follow standard practices to optimize different versions across JetBlue’s internal and social channels
- Bring a social-first perspective and experience to produce and edit original video treatments and concepts, including GIFs and animation, ensuring top-quality production value and editing for each video
- Align video delivery with the existing editorial and social calendar, ensuring external video content standards are consistent
- Recommend and implement updates and improvements based on new production technology, and animation/graphic trends
- Photograph internal and external events and manage the digital asset library
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree; OR demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities with a High School Diploma/GED and at least four (4) years of previous relevant experience.
- One (1) year of creative services experience
- Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department
- Experience leading projects across multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere CC and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects) as related to Premiere
- Ability to set up a studio shoot, camera, audio, lighting, seamless, etc.
- Understanding of aspect ratios, frame rates, conversions, and codecs
- Experience with creative editing, online, finishing, including color correction and audio mixing/sweetening, mastering and occasional compositing/rotoscoping
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- May require occasional late-night and weekend work
- Available for occasional overnight travel (25%)
- Valid passport with the ability to travel in and out of the United States
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- Three (3) years of creative services experience
- A passionate storyteller and problem solver who is committed to producing exceptional work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
- Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
- Understanding of editorial-related systems, effects plug-ins, digital media routing and storage, audio boards and mixing, decks, scopes, monitors and related editorial equipment
- Knowledge of basic captioning and localization processes (i.e. creation of subtitles and dubbed audio) as this role may apply subtitle and caption files to all platform assets
- Familiarity of optimization and best-practices for specs on social channels such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram as well broadcast and theatrical
- A team player with a positive attitude who can deliver last-minute requests and projects
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
- Able to maintain a professional appearance
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
- Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’sSafety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
- Identify safety concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR)
- Computer and other office equipment
- Sound, video, and lighting equipment
- Traditional office environment
- Light physical effort required by handling objects up to 35 pounds occasionally and/or up to 15 pounds frequently.
JetBlue Airways is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Location: Long Island City, Queens, NY
Job date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 22:31:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!