Job title: Creative Producer / Project Manager
Company: OnePlus North America
Job description: The Creative Producer/Project Manager partners with internal stakeholders to define brand and marketing requests, develops strategies to meet those requests, and manages work-flow and approvals. They coordinate communications between stakeholders and external agencies, and monitors the production process from intake to delivery. The CreativeProducer/Project Manager ensures that project due dates are met, the quality is excellent, and that the final output aligns with the overall brand strategy. Minimum 10+ years experience.
We are looking for a Creative Producer/Project Manager with excellent communications skills, including ability to translate complex ideas into effective presentations and to articulate ideas effectively during large meetings. As a Creative/Project Manager, you are experienced in cross-disciplinary collaboration, and building trust across business functions. You have a commitment to proactive client support that is collaborative, advisory, and responsive to client needs and goals.
- A well-developed service orientation, a consistently positive attitude, a diplomatic and professional demeanor, and the ability to lead teams with diplomacy and grace.
- A thorough understanding of client relations and the functions and challenges of an in-house creative team.
- Expertise in multimedia production, including broadcast, print, web, photo, video, and experiential production processes.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Must be able to prioritize work, handle a large volume of projects, work well under pressure, collaborate with many offices and departments, and maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Ability to work on a global team across time zones, with an understanding of cultural nuances.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field required.
- Experience: 10+ years of experience with production and project management, preferably in an agency, in-house, or design studio.
- Skills: Strong organizational, planning, and time-management abilities are required to be able to produce multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines, with attention to detail. Strong communication, listening and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets and databases.
- Experience with project management software, Adobe Creative Suite, and web content management systems.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems quickly.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience with tech companies is a plus.
- Ability to speak Mandarin is a plus
Paid Time Off
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 22:20:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!