Job title: Creative Project Manager, Design
Company: The E.W. Scripps Company
Job description: Scripps Networks is seeking a Creative Project Manager, Design based out of Atlanta, GA. This individual will be responsible for managing production workflow, resource capacity, and overall project needs and timing. This role’s primary responsibility is to help ensure quality, timeliness, and accurate execution for both the internal team as well as third party vendors.
What You’ll Do
- Works closely with management to align project needs with available resources and helps to assign projects accordingly
- Defines the scope of the project and facilitates/consults on communication strategies for project deliverables to both to internal and external teams
- Responsible for determining timing for projects and managing workload of internal resources and third-party vendors
- Communicates and drives acceptance of deadlines and milestones to internal and external teams, including communicating the workload progress, delays, issues, etc. to management
- Responsible for graphic asset management and collection
- Takes the lead on quality assurance (QA) and control issues to include grammar, proofing, structure and evaluating production to ensure it meets project guidelines.
- Maintains thorough documentation of project communications
- Reviews and finalizes artwork from third party and internal creative teams to ensure that all requirements have been met and the quality and output are best-in-class
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-3+ years’ experience in project management
- Experience working with creative teams
- Experience with order management systems
What You’ll Bring
- Exceptional organizational, time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional at being an independent thinker and problem solver
- Ability to manage deadlines for multiple projects, overall workload and creative resources
- Ability to communicate project objectives and goals clearly to team
- Ability to monitor resource allocation and effectiveness
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a digital agency (in project and/or account management)
- Familiarity with Media and Broadcast advertising sales
- Experience working with multi-disciplined teams in a creative environment
- Experience working with and facilitating creative teams
- Experience working with digital ad sales (display advertising)
- Normal Office
HOW WE KEEP YOU SAFE:
Consistent with our commitment to maintain a safe workplace free of known hazards, all employees and visitors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We also may require staying up to date on booster shots in the future based on Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and manufacturer recommendations. If you are hired, we will require you to verify that you are fully COVID-19 vaccinated by your start date, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption by Scripps in writing or any other exemptions available under applicable law. This requirement currently excludes positions located in Florida, Montana, and Tennessee due to state law.
SCRIPPS’ COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
At Scripps, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that reflects the communities we serve. We are intentional about creating an environment where employees, our audiences and other stakeholders feel valued and inspired to reach their full potential and make authentic connections. We foster a workplace culture that embraces each person’s diversity, including the extent to which they are similar or different. Scripps leaders believe that an equitable and inclusive culture is not only the right thing to do, it is a business imperative. Read more about our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion at .
(NASDAQ: SSP) is a diversified media company focused on creating a better-informed world. As the nation’s fourth-largest local TV broadcaster, Scripps serves communities with quality, objective local journalism and operates a portfolio of 61 stations in 41 markets. The Scripps Networks reach nearly every American through the national news outlets Court TV and Newsy and popular entertainment brands ION, Bounce, Grit, Laff and Court TV Mystery. Scripps is the nation’s largest holder of broadcast spectrum. Scripps runs an award-winning investigative reporting newsroom in Washington, D.C., and is the longtime steward of the Scripps National Spelling Bee. Founded in 1878, Scripps has held for decades to the motto, “Give light and the people will find their own way.”
As an equal employment opportunity employer, The E.W. Scripps Company and its affiliates do not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship for the company.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 06:14:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!