Job title: Creative Service Specialist II
Job description: Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The graphic designer in the Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) customer marketing group works in collaborative project teams to ensure delivery of communications that are targeted to the marketing objectives and expectations of HBT businesses as defined in the project brief, while also building the Honeywell brand. The designer concepts, designs and produces media-ready deliverables, directs photography, video and illustration for digital, print and branded environments. Supports presentation design for internal and external comms.
1. Creative excellence
-Develops concepts and designs as directed in the project brief. Marries the written word with visual design to create powerful marketing communication
-Communicates conceptual and stylistic direction on projects to other creative resources internal and external
-Works within centers (Creative, Digital, Trade Shows & Events, Honeywell Design Language System workstreams) to establish continuity in branding and voice
-Creates and shares best design and production practices in print, digital/web, social media, exhibit, packaging, video
2. Customer marketing functional effectiveness
-Helps develop and train others on templates and standards within the brand design language system. Reinvents less, optimizes more
-Follows and maintains project management and digital asset management processes and repositories
-Supports individual HBT businesses design needs as assigned, as well as HBT corporate level initiatives
-Understands the HBT structure and its businesses, brands, markets, audiences and customer journeys.
-Presents solutions, helps refine project briefs, interprets strategy, and ties it to tactical deliverables
3. Learning and collaboration
-Maintains relationship with and provides cross-training to global creative services peers
4. Management of outside resources
-Maintains relationship with, supports and provides direction to agencies, photographers, videographers, animators, designers, studios, artists, etc.
-Works within project budgets reporting back to creative supervisor and project managers as needed
5. Brand Compliance
-Follows processes for proofing, template consistency, and Honeywell brand compliance
-Enforces brand standards and Design Language Strategy, participates and supports brand migration work
6. Web, e-Marketing and Social Media
-Assists in execution of HBT Digital Marketing and demand generation strategy
-Designs and provides web content, including the ongoing maintenance of copy/graphics and other visual assets
-Works with copy and SM team to develop integrated, effective social media content and posts. Maintains thorough knowledge of best practices, platform requirements, testing and analytics
YOU MUST HAVE
- 4+ years of experience creating integrated BtoB and BtoC communications or degree in visual design, communications, advertising
- 4+ years experience working in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- An online or PDF portfolio of original work
- B2C, B2B and channel marketing understanding
- Familiarity with Adobe digital tools such as DPS, web, 3D rendering, animation, video editing
- Experience directing outside creative resources
- Mix of corporate and agency experience a plus
- Written communication and presentation skills
- Process/systems skills
- Capacity to work across time zones in a geographically dispersed organization
- Global cultural awareness
- Schedule flexibility and resilience, including ability to adapt to changing/uncertain conditions
- Understanding of creative, print and digital production processes across entire media mix.
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Familiarity with online project management tools
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Customer Experience (GLOBAL)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 22:41:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!