Job title: Creative Strategist
Job description: About Ancestry:
When you join Ancestry, you join a human-centered company where every person’s story is important. We believe that by discovering the struggles and triumphs of our past, we can foster deeper bonds and more meaningful connections among families and communities. Our talented team of scientists, engineers, genealogists, historians, and storytellers is dedicated to empowering customers around the world from all backgrounds on their journeys of personal discovery.
With more than 30+ billion digitized global historical records, 100+ million family trees, and 20+ million people in our growing AncestryDNA database, Ancestry helps customers discover their family story and gain a new level of understanding about their lives. Passionate about dedicating your work to enriching people’s lives? You belong at Ancestry.
Do you love the convergence of data and creativity? Ancestry is looking for a Digital Creative Strategist to join our Integrated Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the creative strategy for our digital media teams across channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Content Marketing, etc. You are a strategic-thinker who leverages data and insights to fuel creative strategy. You have a deep understanding of performance marketing and how to tailor creative to meet the needs of customers across their journey, from awareness to acquisition.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a liaison between media and creative teams to develop performance driven creative optimized for acquisition channels.
- Partner with marketing, analytics, and creative teams to execute a creative learning agenda for evergreen and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Use data, consumer insights, and knowledge of digital trends to develop informed creative briefs for the internal design team and external creative resources.
- Partner closely with Consumer Insights and cross-channel marketing teams to identify opportunities, audience learnings, and drive a customer-first approach to creative tests.
- Lead projects with multiple stakeholders and creative partners, ensuring consistency in brand presentation, messaging, and visual elements.
- Track and analyze creative performance, distill and distribute creative learnings to cross-functional teams.
- Manage the workflow and production timelines, track projects, organize creative handoffs, and keep stakeholders apprised of updates.
- Ensure creative deliveries are optimized for different channels and audiences by collaborating closely with media and creative teams.
- Maintain a creative testing roadmap and drive innovation through a test-and-learn approach to creative development.
- Support Creative Operations team to develop, refine, and evolve processes and workflows.
- Stay apprised of industry trends, develop and distribute creative best practices to drive best-in-class creative solutions and execution.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience within a performance marketing team with 2 years of experience working within a creative or content strategy role at an agency, brand, platform or transferable skills.
- Work experience at a brand, design, advertising, or digital agency or at a technology company doing product development and original content creation
- Strong strategic thinker with experience synthesizing information to generate actionable insights
- Ability to author clear, concise, and inspiring creative briefs
- Demonstrated systems thinking and design experience
- Familiarity with design research or behavioral science principles
- Ability to direct multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding and experience with YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Content Marketing, and the broader DR ad industry.
- Experience with project management systems, working knowledge of digital asset management systems.
- Experience with brand strategy and measurement is a plus.
Ancestry is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Ancestry will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Location: Lehi, UT
Job date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 06:02:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!