Job title: Creative Strategist
Job description: About TIME
TIME is a global media brand built on 98 years of unparalleled trust and authority, with an audience of more than 100 million people worldwide across our platforms. Our team is collaborative, innovative and committed to TIME’s mission of informing, guiding and engaging our audience with groundbreaking journalism, immersive experiences and live events.
TIME is an equal opportunity employer. Our people drive the culture. Our culture drives the mission. Our mission drives the business. Our business impacts the world. An inclusive and diverse team not only makes our content and our products better, but our workplace stronger. Equity, diversity, and inclusion are top priorities in our recruiting and hiring, and our culture.
TIME is seeking a creative and strategic thinker to join the Creative & Brand Strategy team. You are a curious, innovative, creative and strategic thinker and thought leader who excels at storytelling and crafting creative solutions to solve the challenges of our clients. You understand the intersection of culture, brand and media. You are a discoverer of trends, lover of insights and user of data to tell your stories. You have a deep knowledge of marketing, digital advertising and brand and can translate client KPIs and goals into effective, creative, well-rounded ideas.
You will bring strategic, analytical and innovative thinking to solve the challenges our clients face with the help of TIME. You bring fresh solutions and measurable results to our clients through branded content. You are an embedded partner to the sales team, acting as both a creative and strategic counterpart, working together to drive the business forward.
- Understand the importance of the TIME brand and how to put it at the heart of everything we create. You understand how to marry the values and equity that TIME brings to the table with the objectives and needs of brand partners to create beautiful and impactful branded content.
- Lead the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. Experiment with different creative techniques, tools, and mock up and prototype ideas quickly
- Think strategically in your creative ideation and ability to collaborate on the conceptualization of major briefs, thinking about both the strategic value and the creative integrity of how ideas can come to life through branded content.
- Work hand-in-hand with the design, social, insights and sales teams to elevate work, build ideas and execute branded content creative from pre-sell to post-sale production.
- Storytelling-youknowtheclient’schallengeanddevelopa narrative that makes them feel heard, delivers against their objectives and illuminates TIME’s potential and measurable value
- 5 years of experience in some combination of: brand strategy, innovation consulting, content strategy, strategic planning
- A hands-on, “roll up your sleeves,” action-oriented approach.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects at once and comfortable with tight deadlines.
- Sustained track record and commitment to developing creative content programs that achieve brand objectives, are based in insights and data and deliver measurable results
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally to build internal and external relationships that translate to meaningful outputs.
- A clear understanding of how to unlock consumer insights and connect them with cultural and industry trends to develop inspiring strategies and content.
This position is not represented by the NewsGuild of New York
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 02:54:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!