Job title: Creative Writer – Technology, Media and Telecommunications
Job description: The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Transformation Delivery for our practice.
- Create compelling, human-centric stories that engage audiences and drive awareness, understanding and drive behavior change
- Develop human-centric copy that makes complex concepts and strategies easy to understand
- Present breakthrough concepts to C level executives that build trust
- Understand the employee-perspective and write copy that gets attention and drives action
- Work collaboratively with other creatives such as designers and animators to build breakthrough internal communications campaigns for large, complex organizations
- Push the limits of storytelling and have an eye for design
- Minimum seven years of recent extensive and relevant work experience on a creative team, either in-house or agency with recent examples of work in Technology, Media, and Telecommunications (TMT) industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in English or related field from accredited college or university or equivalent wok experience
- Proficient in writing creatively compelling and strategically minded copy, including company manifestos, campaign copy, executive presentations and video scripts and clearly articulate strategies and present compelling ideas to clients
- Participate in creative workshops with clients with clear and distinct exercises that guide creative strategies and dedicated to writing in our clients brand voice
- Experience with internal communications, business transformation and change management, a plus
- Must be both deadline and detail oriented and must be willing to present work in PowerPoint
- Willing and able to travel to client and KPMG locations as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 25 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
- 401(k) Capital Accumulation Plan
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- [email protected] Program
- MetLife Legal Plan
Job date: Sat, 28 May 2022 22:09:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!