Job title: Customer Experience Associate
Job description: Are you a recent graduate or professional looking for a fulfilling and fast-paced career? Looking for a role with high-growth potential? Veryable is seeking an industrious team player to fill an entry-level position on our Support team in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Veryable business users and Operators with completing their platform prerequisites and interacting with our internal fintech product, as well as their initial interactions with our technology platform. This role will be heavily involved in not only day-to-day processes, but also strategizing and shaping the way Veryable supports internally and externally. The position is a full-time role with benefits based in Dallas and reports to the Director of Customer Support at our West End Dallas headquarters. Please note, remote applications will not be considered. The Customer Experience Associate sets the tone for our Operators’ initial experience with the platform, so if you’re a creative problem-solver who loves a challenge and thrives in a team environment, we want to hear from you!
· Serve as primary point of contact for operational support to optimize user experience
· Respond to all inbound inquiries (email, phone, text, etc.) and proactively support marketplace efficiency
· Support Veryable Operators and effectively communicate instructions
· Educate business users and Operators on best practices
· Maintain Help Center and assist with content creation
· Assist with project management of any new platform associated with internal/external Support
· Offer cross team support as needed
· Strategize to up-level organizational support efforts by researching/integrating new platforms
Ideally, you will possess the following:
· BA or BS degree preferred
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Desire to learn and work in a fast-paced startup environment
· Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Experience in Zendesk is a plus
· Experience in Banking Operations/BSA is a plus
Who we are:
Veryable’s mission is to revitalize the manufacturing and logistics sectors with a new labor model: an on-demand marketplace built on a sharing economy model for skilled blue collar labor. The “pooled labor” approach provides businesses with access to infinite, flexible capacity in real-time, allowing them to grow revenue and eliminate the cost to scale. At the same time, it gives any skilled worker continuous access to income. We are committed to transforming an antiquated and inefficient labor market into one that puts more people to work and eliminates constraints and unnecessary burdens on businesses.
Veryable is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 01:47:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!