Job title: Customer Manufacturing Enabling Engineer (Manufacturing Services Technical Project Manager)
Job description: The Customer Manufacturing Engineering and Enabling (CMEE) team is hiring for a Manufacturing Services Technical Project Manager. The Customer Manufacturing Engineering and Enabling team is responsible for downstream and upstream interactions between Intel’s technical development teams and Intel customers to drive improved customer manufacturing experience. The Project Manager will own the development, maintenance, and publication of externally facing manufacturing recommendation collaterals. This role covers a wide range of Intel products across multiple technology segments (Client, Desktop, Servers, etc.). This position has the potential to assist with conducting reliability experiments in our lab. This is an entry level position.
The Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain thorough roadmap for tracking key milestone dates
- Own manufacturing collateral development and publication processes
- Drive content gathering from technical content owners
- Present documents for key stakeholder review and incorporating feedback
- Release newsletter to mailing distribution per collateral publication
- Document high level operational details per collateral publication
- Manage our Sharepoint and maintain collateral archives
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following traits:
- Strong organization, communication (verbal and written), and analytical skills
- Mechanical or Material Science or Material Engineering fundamentals, or equivalent degree
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple technical teams
- Ability to work on multiple collaterals simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Candidate must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Candidate must possess the degree by employment start date.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science or Material Engineering, or similar degree
- 3+ Months of relevant experience
- 1 plus years of Program, Technical Project, or Project Management experience
- 1 plus years of Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, or similar experience
- Knowledge of advanced Mechanical Engineering or Material Science concepts
- Knowledge of Surface Mount Technology (SMT) process
- Knowledge of Solder Joint Quality (SJQ) and or Solder Joint Reliability (SJR) fundamentals
Relocation will not be funded as part of hiring. Inside this Business Group
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Costa Rica, San Jose;Mexico, Guadalajara;US, Arizona, Phoenix
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
USCollege GradJR0229498FolsomTechnology and Manufacturing
Location: Folsom, CA
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 02:17:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!