Job title: Customer Master Admin
Company: Volt Information Sciences
Job description: ***Achieve more with Volt***
***Opportunities made real***
Volt is immediately hiring a Customer Master Administrative for a local leading organization in Los Alamitos.
***Hybrid- 6 days out of the month in office the rest remote***
As a Customer Master Administrative you will:
Customer Master * Creates new accounts as assigned within 24 hours.
- Sets up accounts in SAP master system according to company guidelines. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of inputs.
- Audits/reconciles customer (set-up) requests to ensure criteria meets organizational requirements (i.e. correct price list for type of reseller; correct sales district for correct revenue reporting, etc.
- Verifies/validates bill-to addresses on returned invoices & updates customer master to reflect changes.
- Maintains collection rep assignment and other fields in Customer master.
- Key contact for all internal audits related to customer master.
- Responsible for providing customer master reports as needed to the organization.
- Performs other updates as required in quality and test environments.
- Responsible for the onboarding process including revisions, modifications, audits and publishing new set up forms.
- Obtains approvals from IT and business leaders for changes to Customer master fields per process.
- Communicates customer master changes to Sales & Ops
- Adds new Tax-Exempt customer
- Scans and stores reseller contracts. Provides copies as needed.
Global number creation/maintenance * Inputs customer information into the Oracle system in order to obtain a Global code number and input code(s) into SAP customer master.
Billing Administration * Daily report to view any invoices not sent out via email distribution
- Orders supplies as needed
All other items were before work from home orders and have been adjusted. Our invoices are distributed via email or EDI we no longer mail our invoices.
Prepare Credit Files & Routing * Creates hard cover file for resellers with credit limits of >$250K
- Creates eFile for all other resellers.
- Assigns collection reps to new accounts per department guidelines.
- Manage batch output/setup & updates for transaction (inv; credit) prints/email output.
- Run “no print” report weekly.
Tax Certificate Coordination * Uploads tax certificate into system’s portal\
- Builds strong relationships with peers, other departments, and managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
Customer Master Administrative candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- 2+ years strong customer service experience
- Completion of program at a community college, technical, or commercial school or equivalent experience
- Order Processing experience within SAP required- placing an order, checking availability of product, serial numbers, freight carriers, etc
- Familiarity with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) & Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Sustaining a relationship with Returns department in order to resolve complex return issues, on-authorized returns and non-compliant product
- Substantial knowledge of logistics
Schedule- Hybrid- 6 days out of the month in office the rest remote
Pay for this position is $19.00-$25.00/hr.
***Volt is hiring immediately***
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID : 347294
Expected salary: $19 – 25 per hour
Location: Los Alamitos, CA
Job date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 06:28:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!