Job title: Customer Service Professional
Job description: Job Title
Customer Service Professional
National Property Management firm seeking a Customer Service professional for a full-time position in our Schaumburg office location to primarily provide customer service to unit owners and Board members. We are a growing company, and always seeking qualified individuals with a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellence, the willingness to go above and beyond and a desire to join an incredible team. One of the main goals of our company is to keep our team of hardworking professionals happy and motivated. That’s why we are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic business professional who is flexible and committed to working hard. You will work together with our hard-working team delivering unsurpassed management and lifestyle services. You will have the exciting opportunity for growth in a company that has earned The Great Place to Work® four years in a row and counting. You will also be challenged by the high-energy, fast pace environment where you will be a key player in providing excellent, leadership service to homeowners and Board members. If you want a vital position helping implement & develop business processes, you are well-spoken and have excellent multi-tasking skills then consider working for us.
The ideal candidate must present professionally, work independently and with minimal supervision. Will maintain a positive business relationship with all owners, residents, board members, and coworkers.
- Resolve homeowner concerns via phone and email.
- Handle customer service requests for maintenance, account balance inquiries and other issues.
- Use telephones to reach out to homeowners and verify account information.
- Greet homeowners warmly and ascertain the problem or reason for calling.
- Work directly with community managers and other departments.
- Issuing and updating work orders.
- Strong in multitasking and proven to follow through on assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Organized, responsible, dependable, positive attitude, professional.
- Administrative skills/experience such as typing/data entry faxing, copying and mailing.
- Candidates should have a solid background in Customer Service; real estate/property management background.
- English-Spanish bilingual is a plus.
With more than 180 branch offices across North America, Associa delivers unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to nearly five million residents worldwide. Our 10,000+ team members lead the industry with unrivaled education, expertise and trailblazing innovation. For more than 40 years, Associa has provided solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more, visit .
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Job date: Tue, 07 Jun 2022 23:33:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!