Job title: Customer Service Professionals
Company: Array – The Future of Workforce
Job description: Clark Personnel is currently seeking a Customer Service Professionals to join our awesome team! Benefits and competitive pay will be discussed during the interview and will be based upon experience.
Clark Personnel does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. The more worthy the goal, the harder the path and we do not offer you a rose garden. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you’ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.
Clark Personnel is part of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled enterprise staffing organization whose mission is to help YOU TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CAREER.
Help customers with complaints and questions while giving customers information about products and services and taking orders and process returns.
Customer Service responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Educate users/clients/prospects about products and services providing relevant and accurate information
- Memorizes key product features and benefits to share with customers shopping in store
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate department/employee
- Enter data using QWERTY keyboard
- Maintain accurate data & notes in a CRM (or similar database)
High School Diploma or equivalent
At least one year customer service experience highly preferred
Skills & Certifications:
- Must be able to complete daily responsibilities with little to no assistance
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be independent, with the ability to problem solve
- Excellent interpersonal skills, which include, written, verbal and listening.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be comfortable using a computer and various applications needed
- Punctual attendance; Dependable
- Organized, detail, and task oriented.
Type: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire; Non- Exempt
Pay Rate: Based on Experience
Schedule: Various; To be discussed during interview
As a team member at Clark Personnel, you will be eligible for:
- Competitive Benefits such as 100% employer covered health care, dental care, vision care, and 401K/matching
- Career Development
Location: Mobile, AL
Job date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 22:44:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!