Job title: Customer Support Specialist, 35hrs/wk (Help Desk – Nights/Weekends) Kirkland, Washington | Department: Information Technology | Job Type: Part-Time | Shift: Night
Job description: Description
70 hours every 2 weeks
About this position:
We are looking for an energetic and passionate candidate that is seeking an opportunity to join our IT team at one of the highest-rated healthcare systems in the Puget Sound area! As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for all EvergreenHealth staff. You will provide 1st and 2nd level assistance for desktop and laptop computers, mobile devices, phone systems, and any other Information Technology related needs. You will provide troubleshooting and support for Cerner, GE, and many other Electronic Medical Record systems. Additionally, you will support the Windows OS and the entire Microsoft Office suite.
- Consistently provides excellent customer service to EvergreenHealth staff, using active listening and effective communication skills.
- Respond to IT incidents and requests via phone, email, and self-service portal.
- Document all troubleshooting, resolution and escalation steps in the IT ticketing system.
- Create and update help desk documentation, as appropriate.
- Responsible for the ongoing support of Windows PCs, mobile devices (iOS and Android), and printers; using tools such as SCCM, MDM, Active Directory, and Group Policy.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Background includes experience working with:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Office Suite – 2016/Office 365.
- Use of tools such as IT Ticketing Systems, SCCM, MDM, Active Directory, Remote Management Tools, and Group Policy.
- Experience supporting Windows PCs, mobile devices (iOS and Android), and printers.
- Understanding of computer networks (LAN, WAN, and computer networking).
- Ability to create and update documentation.
- Current Washington State Driver’s license and proof of insurability.
- MCSA or MCSE certification.
- Required: 1-2 years of experience in an Information Technology environment.
- Required: 2+ years in a Customer Service environment, preferably Help Desk.
- Preferred: 2+ years in a healthcare IT environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree, or professional technical training preferred.
- Shifts are 10 hours – nights and weekends
Location: Kirkland, WA
Job date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 07:53:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!