Job title: Data Engineer (blockchain startup)
Company: LaBine and Associates
Job description: Our startup is hiring engineers to helpout with:
- Smart contracts/on-chain programs (rust)
- Backend Infrastructure (rust, pub/sub, distributed systems)
- Data collection and annotation
- Frontend engineering
- Work with leadership and other engineers to split up responsibilities between multiple engineers.
- Engineer high-reliability and highly performant distributed systems.
- Inform product development and engineering using collected data.
- Build an automated labeling system for on-chain data (transactions, accounts, etc.)
- You may spend ~40% of the time analyzing data and optimizing
- Early-stage startup experience. Self-directed, fast learner, and able to decide what technical tradeoffs need to be made to ship fast.
- Experience building data pipelines and developing frontends to display data.
- Languages: C, C++, Rust, Go, Python, Java
- Preferred: Familiar with blockchains, crypto-currency, decentralized finance (defi), HFT, MEV.
- Required: Bullish on the adoption of the Solana blockchain
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:12:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!