Job title: Data Management Specialist
Company: Endeavor Business Media
Job description: The Mission: Endeavor Business Media is a rapidly growing US-based B2B media and events company founded in 2017. Endeavor’s mission is to deliver the highest-quality content in the B2B markets we serve and to do so in the various, multi- channel formats that today’s industry professionals demand. From informative e-newsletters to in-depth monthly magazines to curated in-person events, Endeavor Business Media is committed to providing the best opportunities for professionals to stay knowledgeable and connect with marketplace colleagues that drive their industry forward.
The Team: Endeavor places a high importance on its data-driven core values of accountability, continuous improvement and being passionate about value creation in an environment that maintains minimal politics, directional clarity, high productivity, and low turnover among good people. These values are adopted at all levels of the company across every sphere and give the company its operational advantage. Our departments and operating businesses have autonomy and place a high value on meritocracy, with a commitment to providing individuals with opportunities for growth and development.
The Data Management Specialist assists in the management and maintenance of Customer Data Platforms. Working together with the Director of Data Health and Analytics, this role will focus on data migration, data mapping, form building, audience targeting templates, and reporting.
Essential Job Functions:
Working with the Director of Continuing Education, you will design, create, and execute the digital marketing strategy that provides exposure to all courseware across multiple industry verticals. Strong email marketing, social media marketing, copy writing, and communication skills are key attributes to this role.
- Assist in data integration and migration into Data Warehouse / Marketing Automation Platform
- Ensure data is mapped properly, for future targeting, reporting and analysis
- Asses the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Transfer data into new format to make it more appropriate for analysis
- Analysis large data sets to identify trends/outliers for appropriate actions
- Assist in building audience targeting/segmentation for digital marketing team
- Assist in creating marketing automation functionality for digital marketing team
- Assist in creating user registration form templates that maintain proper data capture tactics and data privacy compliance
- Develop frequent reports that highlight database health, performance metrics, and identify data gaps or anomalies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in database management
- Experience with enterprise Email Service Providers or Customer Data Platforms
- Experience with Data Visualization and Reporting solutions, such as PowerBI, Google Data Studio, R Studio
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products
- Analytical skills, flexibility, team oriented, team player, self-motivated, positive mindset, thrives on continuous improvement
- Understanding of digital audience acquisition or digital marketing
- Knowledge of Python, R, and SQL a bonus
- Knowledge of writing scripts to normalize large data sets
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please complete our online application and send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 07:55:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!