Job title: Data Science Manager
Job description: Job Description:
The Data Science Manager is responsible for the overall analysis and procurement of data as a resource at Simpay.
This role works with business stakeholders to provide actionable insight into all areas of the enterprise providing critical decision support.
- Oversight and development of data as an asset of the company
- Create and manage functional policies around data requests
- Produce, analyze and interpret data to provide actionable results
- Communicate strategic data needs to development and management
- Monitor and build on dedicated reporting and analytic systems and tools
- Development of tools to collect and translate data
- Technical writing & documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Statistics, Engineering or relatable field
- 5 years of experience in a data centric role
- 2 Years Management experience leading analytical professionals
- Experience with relational databases
- Expert level SQL/T-SQL Skills
- Advanced capability with at least one additional programming languages such as Python, C#, R or Julia
- Expert Experience working with two or more widely used reporting platforms
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to learn and absorb wide scope of internal data models that include multiple lines of business
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
Ideal Candidate also has:
- Expert experience or certifications with PowerBI, Tableau, or Domo
- Microsoft.NET C# Advanced Skills
- Data warehousing experience
- Familiarity or experience working with machine learning and AI
- Winning Culture (Top Workplaces 2022)
- No to low deductible healthcare plans
- Generous paid time off
- Charitable time off
- Casual dress office
- Frequent and fun company events
- 401k with 4% match
- A transparent and collaborative environment
Simpay is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Simpay does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Employment with Simpay is “at-will.” This means that if hired, you or the Company may terminate your employment at any time with or without notice or cause.
Location: Feasterville, PA – Trevose, PA
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 07:29:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!